The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

FOTM and easymode in this game

DarthRaika

I don't find effective classes boring to fight in any way. I do think there are more counters needed against certain things. I would rather a class have an outstanding kit and require the guys trying to beat him to know what they are doing.

I think that Vanguard/PT's are OP right now, but I would rather have every class brought up to their level of effectiveness and certain classes given tools to be the counter-effect, that spells fun to me.

How is this boring to you?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My main point is awareness is not as important in this mmo as in many I have played. With the large number of high dmg mit classes I see a lot of ppl blindly running around and if they have gear they can still be pretty effective. In many games this is not the case.

I find myself doing the same thing if I am in these specs. I won't even rotate my camera and look to see who is around. There really isn't much need to. I find this boring.

If you read my reccomendation it was not to nerf these classes. I actually said to give them a dmg BUFF if you want but just take away some of their dmg mit and so that they have to have some amount of awareness to play well.