Saber Help

Crawelc

So with 1.3 coming "soon" I have been thinking about saber hilts. I know I remeber seeing a Count Doku type curved handle saber while I was leveling up. Does anyone know what model this is, or have a link to a site that has screen shots of different saber hilts?

There is a saber bought with Blamorran commendations that has a slight curve, used two of them for a while on my sentinel, but they have more of a straight angle change than a round curve like Dooku's. The only saber like that I have seen is on the imperial side, and there are a couple with that model.

Virtuous Force Sentinel Lightsaber has a mild "S" curve, kinda milldly ergonomic looking, with a darkened palm pad. Avaliable from Balmorra Equipment Commendations. I remember the ones you are talking about, but I have checked every equipment commendation vendor and the Balmorra ones are the best match. The REALLY curvy ones are class quest rewards.

I wonder if saber aesthetics change when swapping faction or not (in the way that orange armor pieces do if you mail a piece across faction)

I ask because I know I had one that looked very similar to what you are looking for on my sorc. for quite awhile while leveling, but have never run across one on my sentinel or sage yet.