Need A Good PvP Spec! (Please Read)

SensusSW

I recommend the same build, just swap the 2 points from enraged charge into ravager. You wont even notice the 1 rage point missing from charge, apart from you opener rotation, and to be frankly honest i find charge>saber>battering>rapture>assault>annihilation somewhat superior in PvP to the standard charge>saber>batering>rapture>ani due to the 2% dmg increase from juyo form u get ,making an extra atack in.

On the other hand 8% dmg increase on ravage really makes a diffrence and you will fill that. If u dont belive me just watch my videos from the sig :)

I recommend the same build, just swap the 2 points from enraged charge into ravager. You wont even notice the 1 rage point missing from charge, apart from you opener rotation, and to be frankly honest i find charge>saber>battering>rapture>assault>annihilation somewhat superior in PvP to the standard charge>saber>batering>rapture>ani due to the 2% dmg increase from juyo form u get ,making an extra atack in.

On the other hand 8% dmg increase on ravage really makes a diffrence and you will fill that. If u dont belive me just watch my videos from the sig :)

I think the value of the 1 extra rage outweighs the more damage on an attack that you use once every 30 seconds and plenty of good players know how to stop the attack.

It's really a toss up though.

I think the value of the 1 extra rage outweighs the more damage on an attack that you use once every 30 seconds and plenty of good players know how to stop the attack.

It's really a toss up though.

As an Annihilation Marauder, I can completely see where you're coming from.

Being Carnage myself though, Ravager is damn near required.

And my point is , you dont need 1 extra rage on a attack that u can do once every 12sec at most! The thing is that its a terrible talent to spent 2 points into! My suggestion was to put those 2 into ravager, but actually u can choose yourself where to put them, just not in enraged charged! Its a waste of 2 points, thats what it is!!!

the extra rage on charge is important imo atleast. Charge, deadly saber en route, BA and youve got enough rage to rupture then anni. for me its a bit cleaner opening on someone. though i pick up ravager in my spec as well.

this is what i use when i go anni. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIrRrRzfsZuMZR.1

could float some of the point around for sure, really it comes down to personal pref. for your playstyle.

that being said, when i know im getting a good healer... i enjoy carnage. 4.5k final ravage ticks with 4.5k screams leaves no dots to be dispelled by mass healer teams.

Edited by Tserik
link to spec