hood for marauders

QumarsR

where can i find a hood for marauder. i dont care about it's stats as much as how it looks. please tell where i can find a piece of hooded DOWN! clothing. thanks!

IMHO, the best piece of hooded gear with the hood down for marauders is called the Marauder's Vest. It is orange gear, so get it with an augment slot if you can.

IMHO, the best piece of hooded gear with the hood down for marauders is called the Marauder's Vest. It is orange gear, so get it with an augment slot if you can.

Actually, that one is considered hood up, or hood off. In other games and stories, hood on, or hood down is considered what's covering your head, i.e, hood down over your brow. With regards to the OP's question, the best piece in terms of looks is subjective, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like the spider-like motif of the Traditional Nylite Robes, but I think for looks, the Rakata Imperial Agent's(Enforcer or Field Medic) outfit the best(it's also modular, so you can rip the mods out and put in ones of your choice), and if I'm wrong on the appearance definition, there's also a Rakata Imperial Agent chestpiece(the Field Tech I believe) that has the head uncovered.

where can i find a hood for marauder. i dont care about it's stats as much as how it looks. please tell where i can find a piece of hooded DOWN! clothing. thanks!

The exact thing you're looking for is the Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest. It drops ONLY off of Karagga the Unyeilding who is the end boss of Karagga's Palace. Good friggin luck though, it's not a common drop.

Edited by Yescek

Now I'm confused. You're looking for armor with a hood but with the hood OVER YOUR HEAD or NOT over your head?

If you're just looking for armor with a hood on it that is up over your head, as in your head is INSIDE the hood, the marauder recruit/battlemaster pvp armor has that...

Now I'm confused. You're looking for armor with a hood but with the hood OVER YOUR HEAD or NOT over your head?

If you're just looking for armor with a hood on it that is up over your head, as in your head is INSIDE the hood, the marauder recruit/battlemaster pvp armor has that...

what lvl do i have to be for the armor and where can i find him

what lvl do i have to be for the armor and where can i find him

Level 50, and you'll need at bare minimum either full Battlemaster, or a combination of MOSTLY Columi with SOME Tionese in order to make it through Karagga's Palace successfully.

The chest is a semi-rare drop off of the Final Boss.