Is this real

jofos

Old news. Use the search bar.

Sorry never saw the survey. I used to play the game but do to the fact that there is no one on my server I just found the survey. Please keep in mind the survey is what I'm asking about and since it is old news did you get one?

I'm confused - 90 days of game time for $9.99? Did I misread that?

Something about a Kowakian monkey and an Ewok companion. Lol. I do admire the cuteness of all these ideas. Hey, at least they're thinking of fun things, even if Ewoks may cause some purists' heads to explode.

Seriously what's a Kowakian monkey lizard though?

Edited by jgelling

Something about a Kowakian monkey and an Ewok companion. Lol. I do admire the cuteness of all these ideas. Hey, at least they're thinking of fun things, even if Ewoks may cause some purists' heads to explode.

The little thing that was with Jabba in RoTJ

It tells you, basically, what the monkey is in the Survey.

And, this is the first I've heard of this survey.

The little thing that was with Jabba in RoTJ

Thanks! I had no idea who Salacious Bread Crumb is either. I hope these random survey people knew more about Star Wars than I do :)

If it were a real survey they'd probably randomize things like the price, the content, etc for each participant to gauge which features were more popular. Maybe that's why the free 90 days play time doesn't actually make any sense. Unless it only applied to new accounts I guess.

Edited by jgelling

Too real to be true stuff is usally just that. Sounds like a possible phishing site to me.

The link I got this from was from mmorpg.com in a thread talking about the games population and several people there claimed to have gotten the survey. I think all of them also said they had unsubbed.

The link I got this from was from mmorpg.com in a thread talking about the games population and several people there claimed to have gotten the survey. I think all of them also said they had unsubbed.

Interesting - a special offer designed to bring back former subscribers. Well this only shows they're considering it.

Hmm, an Ewok companion and HK - I wonder if originally they planned to add both, one for each faction, but then decided to just run with HK as cross faction. If they had Ewoks coming, you'd think they'd promote that, unless the survey people hated them!

Interesting - a special offer designed to bring back former subscribers. Well this only shows they're considering it.

Hmm, an Ewok companion and HK - I wonder if originally they planned to add both, one for each faction, but then decided to just run with HK as cross faction. If they had Ewoks coming, you'd think they'd promote that, unless the survey people hated them!

i want ewoks and gungans in.....

so i can slaughter them all mercilessly! :csw_trooper:

Its been around for over a month. Its real and from a company that does research for EA on other games, but i doubt the packages they mention are actual packages. Its just market research, you know hypothetical questions that mean something to statisticians but nothing to a normal person.

I think they have already mentioned in a few articles that everything they have announced at e3 was free, the new planet, the new level cap etc. This survey was out way before E3 and probably put together even before 1.2 came out.

thats also just one page from the survey, theres actualy 14 different packages and that one that says 9.99 for 90 days is the craziest one. most of the other packages are much more believable. you can find the whole survey on reddit.

Edited by Mallorik

i want ewoks and gungans in.....

so i can slaughter them all mercilessly! :csw_trooper:

I'm picturing The Great Ewok Hunt as an epic galactic event. I suppose some Republic softies could try to save them, but really I think the Ewoks would fall without mercy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.