Fill Those Holes! ;)

NoaFlux

I hear people complain about running out of things to do, I hear them complain about getting bored, I hear them talk about walking feeling endless (and vehicles). So I thought about a way to FILL THE HOLES. What I mean is make the game more exciting where it needs it most.

We need to make the "boring" parts fun (the holes). For example I waste a lot of time riding taxi's and speeders. If there was a mini game while doing this (bonus's) that would be rad ( i got this idea from other bloggers who say this game needs more to do, or more mini games). For example while riding the taxi if I could shoot rats etc. and try to set records that would make it more fun. And if while riding speeder I could at least boost, and do a barrel roll.. (lol) that would really really make it better than...just...going forward...and waiting...and waiting....seriously I try to multitask big time while traveling especially on Alderaan.

Just an idea. Please don't be too mean. Later :)

Edited by NoaFlux

Hell yeah! Add like, backflips and stuff and give us the ability to chain them with it ending when you hit the ground. I know of SO many not-quite-fatal jumps that I would go have a ******** of fun with.

Hell yeah! Add like, backflips and stuff and give us the ability to chain them with it ending when you hit the ground. I know of SO many not-quite-fatal jumps that I would go have a ******** of fun with.

great point

There are a million other things that need work then to waste time and add trivial things...

Cmon, seriously, shooting rats while on a taxi? LOL

rats are just an example and a bad one. but some kind of mini game or more control over taxi...anything would help...the taxi system is really cool but its also boring.

Also this issue is far from unimportant. Running out of things to do is a common problem, and so is getting bored from so much walking and riding etc.

replay value is probably one of BW main concerns. thats the point of an mmo.

by doing these things it will make the game more exciting to replay as well as give the new user less to be annoyed about.

it knocks out two birds with one stone, and from hearing about other mmos it really seems like the standard.

Edited by NoaFlux

There are a million other things that need work then to waste time and add trivial things...

Cmon, seriously, shooting rats while on a taxi? LOL

It's the "trivial" things that give mmorpgs flair and make them unique. You're supposed to want to go out and do random stuff.

I'm sure I've played waaaaay more MMOs than you. Trust me when I say that the "trivial" things are extremely important.