Do we now have channels on destination servers?

Akyio

Tomb of freedom nadd is now very heavy, but only 42 people in republic fleet whereas yesterday was "heavy" with 200 people on fleet.

i wonder if there are channels now ?

You're probably on Fleet 2, or you're comparing prime time pops with early morning pops.

Tomb of freedom nadd is now very heavy, but only 42 people in republic fleet whereas yesterday was "heavy" with 200 people on fleet.

i wonder if there are channels now ?

Open up your map and look in the lower right corner, under where it saya "world".. there should be a dropdown there to switch between instances...

lol You know there are multiple instances of the fleet right? it wouldn't be very heavy with 40 people on fleet. You were either in the second or third instance. My server, Prophecy of the Five, has 3 instances daily now.

lol You know there are multiple instances of the fleet right? it wouldn't be very heavy with 40 people on fleet. You were either in the second or third instance. My server, Prophecy of the Five, has 3 instances daily now.

It's safe to assume most people don't know that because they've never seen it happen before now. ;)

I only know about it because of people talking about it. I'm on one of the forgotten 20% servers. :(

Open up your map and look in the lower right corner, under where it saya "world".. there should be a dropdown there to switch between instances...

ohh thank u !

yes im on fleet 2, didnt think they had channels:)