1.3 FP Loot Changes?

"Loot drops in many endgame Flashpoints have changed:

Affected bosses drop items directly instead of dropping tradable tokens. Every boss now has at least one valid item per gear role. Many bosses now drop a variety of items (instead of items for a single slot). Commendation and ingredient drops have also received minor updates."

I don't understand, so now Hard Mode Flashpoint bosses no longer drop Columi trade in tokens?

What about normal/hard raids, there are no more trade in tokens?

I r confuse

It means that they will actually drop the gear piece instead of the trade in token and that they expanded boss loot tables to include items of different slots. Like if a Boss always dropped boots then now maybe it could drop boots, gloves, legs... or something like that. I dont understand why they did this though. I mean if it drops actual pieces now, instead of just tokens, you could effectively take forever to see your actual AC choice and your tree choice.

I answered this on a reddit thread before so I will just copy/paste it here.

Run a bunch of hardmode flashpoints in the PTS, the final boss loot has not being changed but the bosses before the final boss drop drops a number of possible loots.

For example, lets say Commander Ghuli used to drop energized pants only, he now has a chance to drop Tionese chest, tionese gloves, tionese wrist or exotech helmet (these are not actual drops but serve as an example). So there is a bit of RNG element to it, if you are looking for a specific piece from one of the earlier bosses, you may need to run it a couple times to get it.

Bascially, the bosses before final boss now drops Tionese (126) or Exotech (136) stuff. The mini bosses that used to drop only tionese crystals now drop 1x Daily Comms each. Havn't seen Columi earpiece myself but given exotech drops that is not really a surprise.

I answered this on a reddit thread before so I will just copy/paste it here.

Run a bunch of hardmode flashpoints in the PTS, the final boss loot has not being changed but the bosses before the final boss drop drops a number of possible loots.

For example, lets say Commander Ghuli used to drop energized pants only, he now has a chance to drop Tionese chest, tionese gloves, tionese wrist or exotech helmet (these are not actual drops but serve as an example). So there is a bit of RNG element to it, if you are looking for a specific piece from one of the earlier bosses, you may need to run it a couple times to get it.

Bascially, the bosses before final boss now drops Tionese (126) or Exotech (136) stuff. The mini bosses that used to drop only tionese crystals now drop 1x Daily Comms each. Havn't seen Columi earpiece myself but given exotech drops that is not really a surprise.

Thank you for the clarification.