Suggestion to relieve the congestion on the fleets

Supafly_Legacy

With the transfers in full swing and the game alive with masses of people again can we get another hub somewhere?

One thing I noticed after capping is I rarely leave the fleet especially with Illum gone. I would love to camp out in Coruscant / Dromond Kaas, or even some other open air city instead of the fleet. When I started following the game I was thinking Coruscant / Drumond Kaas would probably be where the masses gathered and was a bit surprised when the fleet was revealed.

I know this was talked about before and I can't remember if there was some technical limitations or some other reason this couldn't be done. Figured I'd revisit it since there's complaints over crowded fleets. Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Yes trolls, I know I can go there now and I would (I'm sure others would too) if it had all the vendors / FP shuttles the fleet has.

With the transfers in full swing and the game alive with masses of people again can we get another hub somewhere?

One thing I noticed after capping is I rarely leave the fleet especially with Illum gone. I would love to camp out in Coruscant / Dromond Kaas, or even some other open air city instead of the fleet. When I started following the game I was thinking Coruscant / Drumond Kaas would probably be where the masses gathered and was a bit surprised when the fleet was revealed.

I know this was talked about before and I can't remember if there was some technical limitations or some other reason this couldn't be done. Figured I'd revisit it since there's complaints over crowded fleets. Anyone else think this would be a good idea? Yes trolls, I know I can go there now and I would (I'm sure others would too) if it had all the vendors / FP shuttles the fleet has.

if you want less people just reroll on tarro blood..its gonna be dead till monday..

I could care less either way but I wanted to point out the two complaints I have seen over the last week:

"Not enough people on my Fleet."

Which turned to:

"Too many people on my Fleet."

What do you people want? lol.

A simple fix would be minimize the amount of people per instance and just create more instances.

I could care less either way but I wanted to point out the two complaints I have seen over the last week:

"Not enough people on my Fleet."

Which turned to:

"Too many people on my Fleet."

What do you people want? lol.

A simple fix would be minimize the amount of people per instance and just create more instances.

people want their cake and they want to eat it too.. which is of course a lie...:p

In regards to the OP's question. I have wanted alternative hubs to the fleet for a long time. Not just because now that the server transfers are going the fleet is crowded. I don't really care about the croweded fleet. Just as the op states it would be nice to hang out in other locations like DK. I suppose we can now. What is really stopping us? Vendors and trainers? I still want the fleets but just some other location to hang out in. Edited by Logann

Theoretically, this will be taken care of with group finder. People are in fleet right now because it's the only place to find groups and the best place to find guilds.

With group finder up, people will only need to go to fleet to actually do fleet-related stuff.

OK OK. I guess my point I was trying to make wasn't clear.

Me personally, the congestion on the fleet doesn't bother me at all. My suggestion to add a new hub was for a change of scenery since I rarely leave the fleet anymore and it would be nice to have another gathering spot. As a result of adding another hub, the fleet would be less congested.

OK OK. I guess my point I was trying to make wasn't clear.

Me personally, the congestion on the fleet doesn't bother me at all. My suggestion to add a new hub was for a change of scenery since I rarely leave the fleet anymore and it would be nice to have another gathering spot. As a result of adding another hub, the fleet would be less congested.

we dont really need a new hub.. people wont use it sadly .. they may ***** about the fleet, but if it was removed people would ***** more.. they like the fleet they want the fleet they just dont realize it yet

we dont really need a new hub.. people wont use it sadly .. they may ***** about the fleet, but if it was removed people would ***** more.. they like the fleet they want the fleet they just dont realize it yet

I agree, the fleet can't be removed but a little air and environment would be nice as well.

Theoretically, this will be taken care of with group finder. People are in fleet right now because it's the only place to find groups and the best place to find guilds.

With group finder up, people will only need to go to fleet to actually do fleet-related stuff.

This.

Was about to post the same thing. with group finder you can be out doing your dailies and still get in a group