Just Thought of this potential problem with xfers

Hellsworn

I am Moving this week, and will NOT have internet acess for almost 14-18 days. What if the xfers come in for my server while I am gone, and my Guild transfers like planned. But when I come back the free transfers are closed..... Without obvisouly having to give my account info to a Guildy and time the pushing of my digital lock code with a phone call, how do deal with this?

Is there a confirmed, posted time when the free transferes will be ended?

Don't think you need game access to do transfer. Can't it be done on the website? Go to the library I guess, *shrug*.

*edit* They said they were going to give ample notice when they were going to stop. But who knows how long that will be.

Edited by Lugosi

I am Moving this week, and will NOT have internet acess for almost 14-18 days. What if the xfers come in for my server while I am gone, and my Guild transfers like planned. But when I come back the free transfers are closed..... Without obvisouly having to give my account info to a Guildy and time the pushing of my digital lock code with a phone call, how do deal with this?

Is there a confirmed, posted time when the free transferes will be ended?

As long as you can access this website (even from a public library and/or workplace), you can transfer. you do not need to be able to access the game.. other than to change names.

They also stated that they will be leaving them open for as long as it takes. But yea all you need is to log into your account on the web and you can do them really quick. I did 4 transfers and it took about 10 minutes total from the time I actually did them to the time I got my emails saying they were complete. I didn't even get any name issues. Unless that will come when I first try logging in? Not sure how that works.

They also stated that they will be leaving them open for as long as it takes. But yea all you need is to log into your account on the web and you can do them really quick. I did 4 transfers and it took about 10 minutes total from the time I actually did them to the time I got my emails saying they were complete. I didn't even get any name issues. Unless that will come when I first try logging in? Not sure how that works.

If you have to change your name it will show up on the character select screen of your new server. A character that needs a new name will show up as having a name similar to "AGAGEREFSFEUITGT"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.