The better Melee Class to play

GenosArmagus

You can go with a Powertech/Vanguard, Marauder/Sentinel, or a Shadow/Assassin. All are doing well right now. Just choose whichever play style you enjoy more.

Yeah they seem to be the classes to play atm. I think i may go as a sentinal, since i have experience from playing a marauder.

Operative/Scoundrel or Marauder/Sentinel. PT/VG DPS is generally an assault spec whilst leveling meaning that whilst you do a lot of damage, you use very few skills. Personally I found it kinda dull, prob why my VG has yet to hit 50 yet lol. Not too sure about Shadow/Asassin DPS, if it's anything like Op/Scoundrel, then it hella fun. Mara/Sent is kinda fun too due to the numerous skills at your disposal.

Operative/Scoundrel or Marauder/Sentinel. PT/VG DPS is generally an assault spec whilst leveling meaning that whilst you do a lot of damage, you use very few skills. Personally I found it kinda dull, prob why my VG has yet to hit 50 yet lol. Not too sure about Shadow/Asassin DPS, if it's anything like Op/Scoundrel, then it hella fun. Mara/Sent is kinda fun too due to the numerous skills at your disposal.

I second this - Operative/Scoundrel is fun! I love it :D I'm actually planning to make an operative and level it as well as my scoundrel :)

Edited by Shingi