Razor Gaming Mouse - Green/Black Crystal Question

DarkkChaos

If I may add my two cents. I know you said you ordered already, but if you can cancel and change your order, I would recommend getting the regular naga. It runs for $60 less and has the exact same function.

I would additionally say that you are always better with a wired mouse as well as you won't have to deal with batteries dying.

FWIW, I got my SWTOR mouse on sale for $20 less than the wireless naga and I've never even installed the battery. It's still in the shrinkwrap/baggie it came packaged in. Ran it wired since day 1.

FWIW, I got my SWTOR mouse on sale for $20 less than the wireless naga and I've never even installed the battery. It's still in the shrinkwrap/baggie it came packaged in. Ran it wired since day 1.

Yea, I was referring to the regular naga, not the epic. That one runs for only $80 which is considerably lower than the $140 normally being asked for the SWTOR version. Though you obviously got a good deal. I do personally think ergonomically that the regular naga is superior, but that's my personal opinion.

I rather like having the extra buttons behind the scroll wheel. I can hit them with the inside of my first knuckle while simultaneously using the scroll wheel. I've mapped forward/back through the target list to my wheel, so it's handy to scroll through the targets and quickly tap my opener with my knuckle.

Purely subjective tho, everyone's got their own preferences.

I rather like having the extra buttons behind the scroll wheel. I can hit them with the inside of my first knuckle while simultaneously using the scroll wheel. I've mapped forward/back through the target list to my wheel, so it's handy to scroll through the targets and quickly tap my opener with my knuckle.

Purely subjective tho, everyone's got their own preferences.

Agreed, sounds like an interesting way to use the scroll wheel. I would consider doing that myself however this game loves to change my zoom distance on every zone load so it would drive me crazy to not have the wheel to scroll from.

I will say at that point however that if that placement works better for the OP (theoretically), generally the Naga epic is cheaper than SWTOR naga, unless he found a deal like you found.

Ya, that's not bad.

Few less features..."comfort" features (Not backlit....not wireless) - but a very comparable mouse!!

Thanks for the link, it's definitely a good contender!

The keys are actually back lit, I personally don't use the lighting on my Naga, but the keys do support it (unless they just changed that which I would be surprised to find out.)

It isn't wireless but personally I am of the opinion that for gaming you are actually better off with a wired mouse. Quicker communication time, and no headache of batteries dying.

I have the SWTOR mouse and my wife has the normal Naga. Just depends on what kind of fan you are if it's worth the extra money for what is basically the same mouse (If both are the wired/wireless kind)

Both feel pretty much the same and the learning curve of all those buttons takes time. Now though, using them and hitting Shift/Cntr to the other bars I mapped to is almost second nature. Now it just takes time to learn where the skills are on new characters :p