Nightmare ec

Any word on Nightmare Explosive Conflict release? My guild is in full campaign gear at this point. We are getting bored of hard mode. Please let us know a time frame on its release? I thought it was coming out shortly after 1.2 was released lol.

Any word on Nightmare Explosive Conflict release? My guild is in full campaign gear at this point. We are getting bored of hard mode. Please let us know a time frame on its release? I thought it was coming out shortly after 1.2 was released lol.

No news.

In any case, grats on finishing HM EC :). My group is still working on getting final few BH pieces so we can start HM. Hopefully we will have nightmare mode by the time we have full campaign gear.

Well Ranked WZ meant to come with 1.2 and EC Nightmare shortly after. So expect it shortly after Ranked WZs arrive :p

Jokes aside, they said they're working on it but its not ready for 1.3. They wanna put it on the PTS to test first too, so cant be coming with 1.3 unless they delay 1.3, which imo they definitely should not do.