Please, just give the mercenary/commando an interrupt....(with poll)

rotatorkuf

Everyone knows it is the single class without one, for god knows what reason.

I am more than sure not a single soul is opposed to the idea of mercenarys getting an interrupt (angel face), if they are, it's just out of spite/trolling or haven't played a mercenary.

Let's get it done BioWare, please.

Poll here, and I know how much this is open for trolling, but one can hope.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4fd969e1e4b0d9e6e103a2b3

Edited by rotatorkuf

I voted, mercenaries need an interrupt for long fights, especially against healer enemies. I once had a fight against a champion on quesh and it lasted much longer than if i'd had interrupts, constant healing was really annoying...

Also at endgame people might not want to bring a mercenary dps along to their hard mode or op because of a lack of interrupts since they could take a marauder instead.

Edited by BenjaminminU

This has been really annoying me. I have people who can do great DPS in my Ops, but have to put them on the dud tasks because they don't have an interrupt. Equally annoying are cases when a Flashpoint boss HAS to be interrupted for whatever reason, the tank and second DPS have used their interrupts or are stunned and the only one left is the Merc.

I asked a CSR about this about a week back. He was adamant that it was Bounty Hunter base class skill at level 18. Took him ten minutes to realise it's Powertech only. Even Bioware doesn't know what skills the classes have.

This has been really annoying me. I have people who can do great DPS in my Ops, but have to put them on the dud tasks because they don't have an interrupt. Equally annoying are cases when a Flashpoint boss HAS to be interrupted for whatever reason, the tank and second DPS have used their interrupts or are stunned and the only one left is the Merc.

I asked a CSR about this about a week back. He was adamant that it was Bounty Hunter base class skill at level 18. Took him ten minutes to realise it's Powertech only. Even Bioware doesn't know what skills the classes have.

Thats because they designed mercs(dunno about Commandos) to have high damage and healing.

Well... until they nerfed it. So... now we're middle of the road with no ability interrupt. Joy.

I fail to see why we do not have one really. What is the benefit of taking a Merc along in a raid or HM FP?? Every other class can do what we can plus some. Mercs need some loving that is for sure.