The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Were other servers this bad?

Tugimus

After looking at the destination list all I gotta say is 1.3 million my eye.

lol

All I can do is laugh everytime I see that figure get slung around as randomly as it does. If it didn't hold so little weight I'd be worried of it giving someone a strawberry or a black eye. :)

Edited by Celebrus

Also from Death Wind Corridor

We don't have it THAAAT bad....I think last night I managed to PVP for like, 2 hours with only a few minutes waiting in between each match. Sure, I haven't been able to pug a flashpoint on my 50's or any of my low level alts in a few months....but if DWC gets combined with even as little as 5 other servers with similar populations, we'll be in a good place methinks.

On Death Wind Corridor, I have trouble logging in to see more than 50 people online total. Our server is not up for transfer yet, which makes me wonder, "How bad were the other servers?"

It took me 2 months to complete my weekly lvl 50 pvp mission. WZ pops once a week or two. I think Infinity Gate (Republic) was a bad as there is out there...

(Only reason I finally knocked out my weekly from April is due to resubs this week hoping for a transfer....someday.)

Edited by DarthNuke

Dreshade Cantina is the same. Between 30 and 50 on the fleet. Most planets above Taris on the Republic side and Balmora on the Imperial side have between 1 and 8 on them. Was hoping to at least have people being able to transfer to it or be able to transfer out.

Very disappointed by the character transfer process.

a few days ago during prime time,there were 34 people total on the imp side on telos restoration server..we average 6 people on fleet per night for the last month...a warzone hasnt popped in almost 2 months Edited by tloops

I don't think they are basing transfer order on server population. I transferred from Mask of Nihilus this morning, and we usually had ~30 people on the Republic Fleet (more on Imp side) at prime time and somewhere in the low teens most other times. The least I ever saw online at once (again, Republic side) was 55-ish in early afternoon on a weekday. Hardly a thriving server, but not as dead as some. :eek:

Hang in there guys! I hope the rest of the transfers happen soon and go smoothly. :)