WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

tysuhev

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing for Anturi Reach yet :(

Our server at 9pm last night had 67 people on the Imperial side. You can't tell me that isn't a low enough population to be an early transfer.

Hyperspace Cannon has around 30 - 40 on Imp side and 20 - 30 on Pub side during prime time, so yea, there are servers in worse shape than yours.......

Still surprised JC and The Fatman are destinations.

i was shocked to see they were destinations at all. They already are the top servers. Unless they are going with the super server strategy (where they have a max of like 9 servers global), they should spread out the player pop.

I'm very nervous and anxious about the future of my realm (bondar crystal). We are still waiting for word of transfers for us, and at this point after watching all the other east coasters go to fatman... anything else would be so very disappointing. The rest of our 19 east coast pvp servers combined don't even equal half of fatman, it would feel very 2nd rate unfortunately

. I have supported bioware in everything they have done and including this game, I won't quit or make threats if my server doesn't go to fatman but I admit if they don't find a way to increase the cap and put us all on fatman it will be VERY disappointing. Moving us to a west coast server isn't an option, moving us to an RP server isn't an option, sticking us all on a 2nd class server would be demoralizing, the best solution is to find a way to make room for us on fatman.

I'm on Krayt Dragon, which is either the #4 (according to TORStatus) or #3 (according to the way the server select screen sorts by pop) EC PVE server. I'm thinking that since there are still 20 unassigned EC PVE servers left, and both Krayt Dragon and The Shadowlands have healthy populations, we're going to be (two of the) destination servers for the remaining EC PVE servers. Probably the same reason why The Swiftsure hasn't been fed to The Fatman - it's going to be a destination server.

Although ...they might put us together (where one of us will be the Destination and the other the Origin), but I don't see them putting us into the current destination servers at this point. All of this is IMHO, of course.

I really hope that the Shadowlands is one of the destination servers tommorow because looking at the servers now it looks like theres 5-10 minute wait and I'd rather not transfer my character and find out the name is taken :eek:.

To the OP, just to let you know, Bioware has added a new list of origin servers transferring to destination servers.

UPDATE 10:30AM CDT June 14th, 2012

Origin Server --> Destination Server

NA Server

Davik's Estate --> Prophecy of the Five

Naddist Rebels --> Prophecy of the Five

Bondar Crystal --> Prophecy of the Five

Veela --> Prophecy of the Five

Infinity Gate --> Prophecy of the Five

Gardens of Talla --> Prophecy of the Five

Eidolon Security --> Jedi Covenant

Nathema --> Jedi Covenant

Juyo --> Canderous Ordo

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

Not a single EU server this time? What the hell...

We didn't get a single East Coast PvP server move last round last night. It happens, but i definitely feel ya.

I'm not so sure I like where the EC PVP server trend is going though. Starting essentially a brand new community on an already dead server is pretty odd.

We didn't get a single East Coast PvP server move last round last night. It happens, but i definitely feel ya.

I'm not so sure I like where the EC PVP server trend is going though. Starting essentially a brand new community on an already dead server is pretty odd.

Maybe that one runs the best for them....

I would imagine that is because the East coast and West coast servers are part of the same "management" team (if you get my meaning), but I don't understand their decision when it's EU and US, unless every server across the entire globe is ran by the same team of 10 monkeys that work for 7 hours a day and leaves the office completely empty until the next 7 hour day starts. It really doesn't appear to be a lot of people even working on this.

I thought the purpose of this was to enable players to move from dead servers to populated ones, and not from dead servers to other dead servers. Months of waiting and we get Veela --> Prophecy of the Five. Hopefully they'll add more destinations. :mad:

I thought the purpose of this was to enable players to move from dead servers to populated ones, and not from dead servers to other dead servers. Months of waiting and we get Veela --> Prophecy of the Five. Hopefully they'll add more destinations. :mad:

Right now they are trying to herd as many servers into a few servers of each type, but when this process is done they will probably open up all the servers and types (PvE to PvP etc). I guess the server they were herding people to got "full" so they chose a different server to shove everyone else onto.