In July it will be possible to play my lvl 1-15 characters for free?

Logic, common sense, need I give more sources?

It's not logic or common sense it's WoW experience - other games like Rift allow ex-subscribers to login on their main account and play freely until a certain level with their higher level characters locked.

It's not logic or common sense it's WoW experience - other games like Rift allow ex-subscribers to login on their main account and play freely until a certain level with their higher level characters locked.

Well that sounds like Rift is run by smart managers then. Perhaps BW will follow that method. They can only benefit from it.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

It will be. However you will need to place a mask over your face so BioWare does not know it is you..lol.

BW should be grateful to every ex-subscriber for giving them tons of constructive feedback on how to save their game and make it fun to play. In fact I and many others which are long gone would deserve a free comeback lifetime sub around v2.0.

BW should be grateful to every ex-subscriber for giving them tons of constructive feedback on how to save their game and make it fun to play. In fact I and many others which are long gone would deserve a free comeback lifetime sub around v2.0.

Lol. Does not hurt to dream, as long as you accept the fact our dreams are for self entertainment and rarely come true. :)

ravenhurst, you're constructive critisism is beyond reproach...

boggles the mind to think bw would let such a valuable resource slip through the cracks

:(

Edited by smilefunk

Nope. Just stating common sense.

Again you mistake common sense for "because WoW did it this way". Other games have permanent trials in place which ex-subscribers can also benefit from by playing on their old accounts.

Edited by RangerRobEU

Again you mistake common sense for "because WoW did it this way". Other games have permanent trials in place which ex-subscribers can also benefit from by playing on their old accounts.

Thanks Ranger for adding that info!

A fine example for common sense meets facts!

+1

Greetings everyone!

We recently removed several posts from this thread for not being in compliance with our Rules of Conduct.

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, we ask that your feedback is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this thread by Allison Berryman.

As a reminder, please keep the following in mind when replying:

2. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

3. Please stay on topic. Discussion should center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not other games.

4. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

5. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please report it instead of replying to it.

6. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the report function to report their post.

We encourage you to please be constructive and civil in your posts. If rude and insulting behavior continues, we will be closing this thread.

Thank you!