Is this some sort of freakin joke?

-Vox

Is this server xfer some sort of joke?

What about all of the REST of the low pop servers?!?!?! In North America, i think i saw 2 pvp servers eligible for xfer?

BioWare BEST get their act together...im a faithful - but i am seriously about to bail on this crap low pop non sense....

I've highlight the relevant part.

I also wanted to point out that this process was outlined in our community blog last week and in our main transfer thread here. Specifically:

This process will be gradual and staged over time. Despite huge improvements being made to the Character Transfer Service by our server team, there are millions of characters to be moved and there is a limit to how many can be moved daily. We want your character to be transferred as quickly as possible, but we will need you to be patient as the process completes.

Is this server xfer some sort of joke?

What about MY server?!?!?!

BioWare BEST get their act together...im a faithful - but i am seriously about to bail on this crap low pop non sense....

Fixed...and be patient, they will be adding more.

Hi all,

In order to keep all relevant discussion in one place, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community continue to use the following thread for constructive discussion:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

All information currently available regarding the transfer program can be found in the following spots:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers Blog Entry

List of Available Servers for Transfer

Character Transfer Service FAQ

As more information becomes available, the relevant pages will be updated to reflect that. In addition, we recommend watching the Developer Tracker for further future updates:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=304

As mentioned here, more servers will be added to the list tomorrow:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4611021#edit4611021

Thank you for your understanding!