Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

RP-PvP servers PST... Ajunta Pall transfers...

Avicii

personally i dislike the option that bw has given us. Different time zone, higher latency. I picked the west coast cause it had a good time zone, good latency. If i knew we would be transferred to the east i would have chosen a pvp server on the west. I for one am not rerolling. The hours that i have put into levelling and gearing my toons is too much. We need another option, i do not care if it is a pve or pvp server. All i care about is staying on a west coast server. If i do not get another option i think i will have to give up this game. I am not wasting my money and time on a game where the company who runs it is not putting the customer's best interests at heart.. :mad:

^ exactly

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I dislike the option that BW has given us. Different time zone, higher latency. I picked the West Coast cause it had a good time zone, good latency. If I knew we would be transferred to the East I would have chosen a PVP server on the West. I for one am not rerolling. The hours that I have put into levelling and gearing my toons is too much. We need another option, I do not care if it is a PVE or PVP server. All I care about is staying on a West Coast Server. If I do not get another option I think I will have to give up this game. I am not wasting my money and time on a game where the company who runs it is not putting the customer's best interests at heart.. :mad:

Completely agree and I have made this point to them through tickets and email everyone do the same!

Ajunta Pall was ok before these transfers were introduced. I was happy with the way it was and now introducing a transfer from East to West is now making Ajunta Pall a ghost town. I was quite confident when 1.3 came Ajunta Pall would have picked back up with the introduction of LFG and Ranked WZs. Many people left because these were not here. I chose this server cos it was West Coast. You tell me latency is not an issue, but yet it is, how stable is the latency, it spikes all the time and it will be much worst being on server that is further away. And also the time zone is an issue. You say if everyone transfer to East then we will have people on at the same time as the West coast time zone. People will adjust to the new time zone eventually.

This is my personal opinion and as paying customer, I have the right to express it. I chose West and active server when I joined and if I do not get this anymore (this is what I initially paid for), I have no problem leaving. I know many will go to the East because they feel that is their only option. This is so wrong, customers should not feel they are being forced to buy something that did not initially pay for.

All I ask for is an option to transfer to a server that is on the West.

Edited by wmquin

Ajunta Pall was ok before these transfers were introduced. I was happy with the way it was and now introducing a transfer from East to West is now making Ajunta Pall a ghost town. I was quite confident when 1.3 came Ajunta Pall would have picked back up with the introduction of LFG and Ranked WZs. Many people left because these were not here. I chose this server cos it was West Coast. You tell me latency is not an issue, but yet it is, how stable is the latency, it spikes all the time and it will be much worst being on server that is further away. And also the time zone is an issue. You say if everyone transfer to East then we will have people on at the same time as the West coast time zone. People will adjust to the new time zone eventually.

This is my personal opinion and as paying customer, I have the right to express it. I chose West and active server when I joined and if I do not get this anymore (this is what I initially paid for), I have no problem leaving. I know many will go to the East because they feel that is their only option. This is so wrong, customers should not feel they are being forced to buy something that did not initially pay for.

All I ask for is an option to transfer to a server that is on the West.

This sums up exactly the support tickets and emails I sent in. They told me to be patient... As people begin to given and move our server becomes unplayable. Baston is out of control with people I wish we could go there.

Edited by Avicii

I am west coast, well mountain and went to Jung Ma. 75ms. Don't worry about it

I would not worry about it if I could trust the number reported in the game. 130ms doesn't sound bad, but when I'm in a warzone, I get huge lag spikes where other players seem to teleport around the screen, and my input does not register for 1.5 seconds or more at a time. This did not happen when I was playing on the west coast data center. I'm glad you're not experiencing any issues though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.