Is server transfer available today (12. june)??

sbjessen

Only these 10 so far.

Keller's Void to Jedi Covenant

Hedarr Soongh to The Fatman

Eye of Ashlanae to The Red Eclipse

The Shadow Runner to Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Rakata Mind Prison to The Bastion

Soresu to The Harbinger

Mecrosa Order to Darth Nihilus

Stereb Cities to The Jedi Tower

The Restoration Zone to Jar'Kai Sword

Phateem Halls of Knowledge to Mantle of the Force

Unsubbed.

If you were the first and the transfer system was bugged and lost your characters you'd be QQing even more. Why wouldn't people want to be patient and make sure it works on a small scale before rolling it out to the other 100+ servers. I'm glad I'm not the Guinnea Pig

Too many whiney children who expect everything to be perfect out of the gate. WoW wasn't even perfect, still isn't. People really need to quit nerd raging, honestly, you get free additions to content, WoW and any other MMO would have charged you by now. Not to mention the server transfers will be free here (at least this time). Time to put on your big boy underwear.

Though, with qq and unsub, that means less crybabies that whine when they don't get in a raid group or don't get their drops. Good riddance. Go back to your kiddie pool.

Edited by matakusan

Only these 10 so far.

Soresu to The Harbinger

Where did you find this information? I can't find anything on the site.

Thanks!

Unsubbed.

Subscription

You have 8 days of play time remaining.

not resubbing if this is how pathetic the xfr system is going to be lol @ 10 servers thats a whole 40 people with whats left on these servers that might xfr.

If they arent rolling out more servers throughout the whole day/night its my final take that this game will never be worth another penny to me (and thousands of others lol)

The transfer page list only the servers being able to transfer from

This is the list included destination servers, from char transfer on account page:

Certain transfers are complimentary at this time:

Between the following servers:

Soresu to The Harbinger

To transfer, sign on to your account and select the character transfer option on the side. If your characters are currently eligible for transfer it should show up there. If you scroll down on that page, it lists what transfers are currently available.

Too many whiney children who expect everything to be perfect out of the gate. WoW wasn't even perfect, still isn't. People really need to quit nerd raging, honestly, you get free additions to content, WoW and any other MMO would have charged you by now. Not to mention the server transfers will be free here (at least this time). Time to put on your big boy underwear.

Though, with qq and unsub, that means less crybabies that whine when they don't get in a raid group or don't get their drops. Good riddance. Go back to your kiddie pool.

your right, wow isnt perfect. but what wow would of done is transfer everybody on one sever to another without asking. why should we pay for a tranfer that we dont get to choose which server we go to?

I got this game on launch and 3 months ago i quit playing due to my server being dead as a door nail.

Yesterday i logged onto the swtor website to se what was going on and i see that i was 1 day away from character transfer.

I imideatly resubbed and reinstalled the game and was hyped as hell.

Finally i would be able to play on my main again.

After the maintenance i log on the webside excited and make the transfer to a new server 1h later i log onto the game onto the new server and everything is flowerpetals and rainbows.... but thats not really what happend.

Instead there are only 6 Eu servers able to transfer and mine is not 1 of them.

My server is Kai-Kan and its completely dead.

Globally on the entire server there are only about 2-15 republic players online at any given time and roughly the same on the empire side and its been like that for months.

I just hope that we dont have to wait for too long...

lol its a free transfer chief

i know it is, its the later transfers that will have a fee. what i was talking about was that they should of just moved players from one dead server to a different server. instead of asking us. plus you didnt read the comment what i was commenting about.

Edited by Friduwulf
more talking points

i know it is, its the later transfers that will have a fee. what i was talking about was that they should of just moved players from one dead server to a different server. instead of asking us. plus you didnt read the comment what i was commenting about.

personally id rather they as us instead of just moving everyones characters. giving people a choice is generally never a bad thing.

personally id rather they as us instead of just moving everyones characters. giving people a choice is generally never a bad thing.

Yeah, I mean, what if you already had a bunch of characters on the one they wanted to transfer you to or something. Besides, I think there are some people that would rather be on a dead server with the name they want then have to rename on a busy one. Not me, but I've read other people saying that. It's nice that they give us the choice, even limited as it is.

Subscription

not resubbing if this is how pathetic the xfr system is going to be lol @ 10 servers thats a whole 40 people with whats left on these servers that might xfr.

If they arent rolling out more servers throughout the whole day/night its my final take that this game will never be worth another penny to me (and thousands of others lol)

Send us a postcard when you find some one who really cares :)

Subscription

Read, become informed and then post. Goodbye :)