Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

It's 10am EST........ Which means its 7am PST..... What makes you think they are even there? Or if they are that they've finished going over the data and are ready to make a decision?

They're central. They'll be there, but I doubt they have any final decisions quite yet. Maybe sometime between 10 and noon we'll see something happen or at least hear something.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 10am EST........ Which means its 7am PST..... What makes you think they are even there? Or if they are that they've finished going over the data and are ready to make a decision?

Because the TOR community assumes that there is only 1 time zone on the planet I guess. :p

I'd say tomorrow transfers should continue.

Edited by Eillack

This isn't WoW, they work on CDT not PST.

May also be because they are gearing up for the next round and can either spend the next 30 min finishing up the loose ends and queuing up the next set of transfers or they can spend 30 min babysitting and responding to every "wher r my svr transfurs? bioware sux and i'm unsubing if you dont answr me." that they get. It's a work day, right? How many people are actually biting their nails waiting to transfer and play this very moment?

May also be because they are gearing up for the next round and can either spend the next 30 min finishing up the loose ends and queuing up the next set of transfers or they can spend 30 min babysitting and responding to every "wher r my svr transfurs? bioware sux and i'm unsubing if you dont answr me." that they get. It's a work day, right? How many people are actually biting their nails waiting to transfer and play this very moment?

You must be from a happily populated server. Seriously though, it doesn't take much effort to post a general status update.

I am waiting to transfer right now LOL!!!! My "weekend" just started and I want some closure on this whole transfer business before I log in.. So I'm kinda on the edge of my seat wating on any info at all.

I would say 82% of the people in this thread right now. Or is it 18%?

So true the whole 1 person who works at bioware has to make a choice work on xfers or inform the community.

You must be from a happily populated server. Seriously though, it doesn't take much effort to post a general status update.

Actually, I'm from Tarro Blood. We aren't the most populated, or the least populated. I do, however, belong to a guild that has anywhere between 18-28 people on every night and 6-15 people on during the day. Our guild made the decision that when the time comes (if the time comes) we will move, but until then, we will continue to play as we have been the whole time. The only change has been that we have not added a new guild bank tab, nor has anyone put stuff on the gtn, opting instead to trade at the fleet or within the guild.

Actually, I'm from Tarro Blood. We aren't the most populated, or the least populated. I do, however, belong to a guild that has anywhere between 18-28 people on every night and 6-15 people on during the day. Our guild made the decision that when the time comes (if the time comes) we will move, but until then, we will continue to play as we have been the whole time. The only change has been that we have not added a new guild bank tab, nor has anyone put stuff on the gtn, opting instead to trade at the fleet or within the guild.

I thought I recognized your legacy name! I've seen you on the fleet a lot.

Force Effect from Belgoth's Beacon 1 of the only 2 East coast pvp servers that did not transfer has about 40-50 members with about 3-6 alts each and we have to reform the guild so we have a lot of work thats cut out for us too BIO

so if you could please hurrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy uuuuuupppppppp so my guild can start our own looooong boooooorrring process to reform our guild... plus my guild would have loved to been one of those recruiting now we have a crappy chance of finding many players to get all 6 of our raid teams going again and to do the nightmare pilgrim... but thanks BIO for this... this is why ive raged and been banned twice so far **** there and up these transfers... and these 20% of servers that did not get transfered should have some sort of compensation for doing nothing at all this past weekend while you had 1 person sit at a screen making sure it stays green for okay llololololololololololololololololol (just being sarcastic)

I thought I recognized your legacy name! I've seen you on the fleet a lot.

Yep that's me. I'm in Conquerors of Chaos and we're doing pretty well. Quite a few of us "non-PvP'ers" have even taking to queuing up in groups with our guildies who like to PvP so we can get some matches for them. They, in turn, accompany us on the occasional FP when we are in need of one more person. I understand that TB isn't the least populated server (my kids were on The Courageous) but it isn't dead. If you are ever looking for something to do, just whisper me. We have something going on every night (HM's, Ops, World Boss, datacrons, etc.)

Yep that's me. I'm in Conquerors of Chaos and we're doing pretty well. Quite a few of us "non-PvP'ers" have even taking to queuing up in groups with our guildies who like to PvP so we can get some matches for them. They, in turn, accompany us on the occasional FP when we are in need of one more person. I understand that TB isn't the least populated server (my kids were on The Courageous) but it isn't dead. If you are ever looking for something to do, just whisper me. We have something going on every night (HM's, Ops, World Boss, datacrons, etc.)

It probably doesn't feel as dead to you since your guild is so active. :( I wish mine was. Everyone is holding off until transfers I guess, so Tarro Blood actually does feel pretty silent and dead when I log on.

I really appreciate it! What's your character name? I only recognized your legacy name. Mine is Xathena. Don't know if I'll be on today.

It probably doesn't feel as dead to you since your guild is so active. :( I wish mine was. Everyone is holding off until transfers I guess, so Tarro Blood actually does feel pretty silent and dead when I log on.

I really appreciate it! What's your character name? I only recognized your legacy name. Mine is Xathena. Don't know if I'll be on today.

My main is SithBarbie, just whisper if you see me on. :)