Server Transfers: Fate of those left behind?

JDDMichael

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the developers? Lol! Now you are being funny. :D I was never affected by any WoW merges and really donot remember any. Been on Stormrage for over 7 yrs. But I will take your word for it.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Wow is the great panacea in the sky where butterflies frolick and grasshoppers sing. Nothing ever goes wrong on wow and you've had a wonderful time....yet you are here....

Your turn. ;p

I've been asking the same thing. I don't plan on transferring because the original server I wanted to go to is pve and unfortunately Im on a pvp. I can't consolidate my characters so no real point in going to a new server unless I can do that. So I guess I'll be stuck on a dead server and have nothing to do but no resub until they open up a transfer option to the server I want.

why did you roll on a pvp server at the very beginning then.... if you want to be on a pve server?

i guess names dont mean alot to me i mean i like naming them but i want back into a server where theres tons of people running around, i wierdly miss queing to get back into the server at least when you were queing there was gonna be a load of people up for group stuff but now my server hydian way (eu) is dead i have open arms for this transfer i just hope my server comes up soon, and thanks BW for doing this im sure it will help the numbers on the low pop servers and make everyone happy apart from the ocd name people.:D Edited by TinyTC

Gotta love peoples logic right?!

OP, your options are as follows:

1) Move for free where BiowarEA tells you to

2) Stay where you are

3) Wait for paid transfers and move where you like

4) Reroll where you want NOW for free!

5) Quit

Those are your 5 options.

No, option 2 is not available. He can not stay on the more-or-less-populated server that he is on now, that server no longer exists, it turned into a totally dead server.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Wow is the great panacea in the sky where butterflies frolick and grasshoppers sing. Nothing ever goes wrong on wow and you've had a wonderful time....yet you are here....

Your turn. ;p

Actually, I have seen buttlerflies folic and atleast frogs singing in WoW. :D. And yeah I am here because I paid to be. Plus until my sub runs out, there is hope the game will improve enough for me to stay. I can enjoy them both. Both financially and time wise. It is great being retired and well off. :)

I've been asking the same thing. I don't plan on transferring because the original server I wanted to go to is pve and unfortunately Im on a pvp. I can't consolidate my characters so no real point in going to a new server unless I can do that. So I guess I'll be stuck on a dead server and have nothing to do but no resub until they open up a transfer option to the server I want.

So transfer to a populated sever in the mean time and then transfer later when you have to pay? I mean it is free...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.