Why doesn't my lightsaber cleave foolzs in two?

Asphen

I don't understand this. Might write a strongly worded letter to that Lucas guy you all talk about.

But I have a lightsaber. In fact, I have two of them. So why is it when I press my #1 key and jump at people, they are not cleaved in two, x2?

People just be dropped in quarters every time I press a key. Explain my lightsabers are so weaksauce?

Lightsabers have not been invented truly yet in this universe. What you are referring to are called, "Glowing nerfbats."

*sage nod*

While I want this to be true, I am a master of the Juyo forum, which is like lightsabre form 18 or something, and that baddest one, because it uses the greatness of all the other ones.

So you can't have a Juyo superstar (me), and tell me lightsabers aren't real. They are.

I'm going to email Lucas and tell him they are greatly misrepresenting his game. Anyone have his Email?

It's not even about the teen rating (this game has allowed me to choose to do unspeakable things) it's about mmo dynamics. You can't just go around one-shotting everyone.

Or, the inhabitants of the galaxy 3000 years before the movies era were just that damn hard core. :cool:

It's not even about the teen rating (this game has allowed me to choose to do unspeakable things) it's about mmo dynamics. You can't just go around one-shotting everyone.

This. But, it would be nice to see some better death animations for enemies killed with a lightsabre...

Or, the inhabitants of the galaxy 3000 years before the movies era were just that damn hard core. :cool:

Awww, don't tell me you did that head thing on your Bounty Hunter in Hutta!!

Anyway, I can one-shot things - I just go back to the earlier worlds and slice away, baby!!

BJ

This. But, it would be nice to see some better death animations for enemies killed with a lightsabre...

At least a few lasting burn marks would be a nice touch...

Awww, don't tell me you did that head thing on your Bounty Hunter in Hutta!!

Anyway, I can one-shot things - I just go back to the earlier worlds and slice away, baby!!

BJ

I did, though I was thinking of the time I did things with a flamethrower on Taris and well, pretty much everything else my BH has done :S

At least a few lasting burn marks would be a nice touch...

I have seen burn marks btw. It might be an ultra graphics settings thing, and it might be a rare thing. But, I've seen burn holes template overlay on top of enemies I've beaten.

It's kinda cheesy, like when your character gets splashed with green goo; I've seen from time to time, or the incased in ice effect, but it's definetly there.

Cortosis ore/ Phrik/ Mandalorian Iron is WAY more common 4,000 years prior to the movies (that's why its so rare later on in the Star Wars Timeline continuum; it was mined to oblivion), thus its more common, hence it is used in armor more.

Thusly your lightsaber slashes can be repelled without chopping everyone in half.

Either that... or you're just not strong enough.

Logic is incredible sometimes, even for a sci-fi fantasy game.

/endthread

Edited by Creedys

Cortosis ore/ Phrik/ Mandalorian Iron is WAY more common 4,000 years prior to the movies (that's why its so rare later on in the Star Wars Timeline continuum; it was mined to oblivion), thus its more common, hence it is used in armor more.

Thusly your lightsaber slashes can be repelled without chopping everyone in half.

Either that... or you're just not strong enough.

Logic is incredible sometimes, even for a sci-fi fantasy game.

/endthread

There's this...

And you've got HOW MANY force users wandering about? The quality of lightsaber parts just cannot be the same quality they are 3000 years later when there's about a fourth of the saber wielders wandering around.

In fact... Remark upon the number of force users about. And the fact it's WAR.

Suddenly, all that cortosis weave armor makes sense. Less money spent on Kloto (Which is now incredibly pricy with Manaan having Alohto city devastated) to patch up guys who lost arms to that one sith that skipped by them. Instead, now they're actually putting up a fight against the guys with lightsabers instead of just... Dying like punks.