Legacy Family Tree Troubles

Jhriddell

All of my Characters are male. I suppose I could delete a few characters and make some females, but I really would rather see a change to legacy tree. I am currently pursuing a romantic quest line with one of my female companions but some how she isn't going to be allowed in my family tree. I see, I can have same sex relationships but not relationships that are actually in game. I hope this will change soon.

I'd like the characters to be able to be NOT immediate family. As it is now, if you want two characters to be cousins, you have to have two other characters to be the parents of the first two and siblings of each other.

And yes, the married companions should be part of the tree.

Edited by Rosiett

And yes, the married companions should be part of the tree.

It would get a little creepy though if my Scoundrel hooks up with Corso, and then her Gunslinging daughter ends up with... dad. ewww.

I agree about the Ship's Droid though. Definately needs to be romanceable. He cooks. He cleans. He's always polite. Pretty much the dream date. I'll gladly marry off to my Ship's Droid and have my lovely Cyborg babies.

All of my Characters are male. I suppose I could delete a few characters and make some females, but I really would rather see a change to legacy tree. I am currently pursuing a romantic quest line with one of my female companions but some how she isn't going to be allowed in my family tree. I see, I can have same sex relationships but not relationships that are actually in game. I hope this will change soon.

You do realize the family trees servers 100% 0 function in the game. I would rather them work on real issues.