New Content

DrSuSe

Alright I have been meaning to make this thread for awhile its about future content. Please i would love to see what you think of my ideas and your ideas about future content. :)

In one major update this is what should be included... There should be two more planets Mannan and Komeno (From star wars episode two clone wars) . Mannan will be empire only and and empire players will be able to play as selkath. The story of the planet will be the empire trying to get kolto from the planet. Komeno will be a republic only planet and all republic players will be able to be a komeno. The problem with a komeno species is would would walk around with a giraffe neck so maybe BW can make it so you have a regular sized neck. The story of the planet will be the republic discovering the planet and trying to get it to join the war.

There should also be space mission mutiplayer.

There should also be one more class a class that once they get to level 10 will be able to choose what faction they will be on but this will mean this class will have its very own starting planet. My question to you is what should this planet be????

Lastly there should be two more operation three more flashpoints increased level cap more pvp armor and pve armor. with more companions :)

Edited by DrSuSe

Instead of all that expensive stuff, how about a group finder tool and the one planet of MakeBelieve?

No seriously, that's a lot of stuff. That's why I'm unsubbing - because I think the game needs all of that and more, and they fired the people that already couldn't produce that kind of workload. I wouldn't get too optimistic about future new content or you'll burn out like I did. :)

• 2 years later...
The starting planet for a new playable charater should be either Dantooine or Kashyyk.

How's that gonna work? All the classes already have their starter quests on existing planets. You'd need a whole new class. Not going to happen. Too much work.

Also, while I like the idea of two whole planets which are exclusively Republic or Empire, that's not going to happen either. We have been whittled down to the bare minimum of story. Class stories are over and done with, so eight stories plus planetary stories were reduced to just two stories with Makeb. And since Makeb they have done away with even giving the two factions their own storylines. Both factions get exactly the same content these days, only the intro cutscenes are slightly different. So we have gone from the possibilty of ten ongoing stories to just one. And that's obviously because it is cheaper and easier. But it also means the game holds our attention for a lot less time whenever there is new content.

Unless this trend is reversed (and there's no reason to believe it will be), we're never going to get separate Imperial and Republic planets again.