Razer Naga and SWTOR

Sinkaro

Hello, fellow SWTOR players. I'm looking to adjust to a new mouse i bought, and I thought I'd ask for tips and suggestions from fellow gamers. I just purchased the Razer Naga. Sadly it's the older version, not the epic, nor the 2012 version. But it was what I could find. My main is a 50 Marauder, but naturally I like playing the other classes and faction as well, and am currently working on a Commando.

My main queury is to how others might have their naga set up, and how can I used to the design faster? I greatly appreciate any insight offered by fellow players.

Thank you!

Since Marauders have so many abilities, what I found to be the best was to keep defensive CD's bound to E,R,F and their shift/ctrl variants, and then put my most used attacks/interrupts on 1-6 on the mouse and then the ctrl/shift variants. Then, for other not so often used abilities (smash, sweeping slash, etc) I bound to 7-12 and the ctrl/shift variants.

It made it easier for me to get muscle memory with the more used keys since 1-6 are easier to hit than 7-12, and I was able to bind most this way since I didn't have defensive CD's bound to the mouse.