Hard to see companion customization previews

charleston_chew

For previewing companion customization at the vendor on Balmorra, I ctrl+left clicked on them, but the full-body previews are so small it's hard to tell the difference.

Specifically for Kaliyo, her variations on her face are so small they're hardly distinguishable. Any way to get a better preview?

I don't believe there is a better way to preview them in game at the moment, hopefully something will be added in the future. You can also search for pictures of the companion customizations online, several websites have close-up pictures posted of them.

With all due respect to the amount of work it takes to build a game like this, this feels like yet another one of those little features that seems insignificant, yet makes the game feel like no one at Bioware actually tried playing it before they released it.

Here's a pic Kaliyo's customizations from this page.

Is there a way to do image embedding in this forum?

Edited by charleston_chew

Is there a way to do image embedding in this forum?

I believe there is but I haven't done it yet :p

Dulfy is a great resource for this game, she likes to cover everything.

And you're right, a closeup of companion customization was probably missed by the devs. They might not have thought of it since they knew what they all looked like in the first place.

For previewing companion customization at the vendor on Balmorra, I ctrl+left clicked on them, but the full-body previews are so small it's hard to tell the difference.

Specifically for Kaliyo, her variations on her face are so small they're hardly distinguishable. Any way to get a better preview?

Here ya go. Kaliyo is about halfway down the page.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/swtor-companion-appearance-customization/516/