The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Best Daily (Black Hole) Relic to get

Alright guys, I'm currently running Pyro (obv bc it's awesome) and I was wondering what the best Black Hole daily Relic (whatever you want to call it) is best for the Powertech (speaking PvP here), If it's even worth getting.

If it's not worth it in PvP, I'll probably get one of the tankier ones for PvE, and if that's the case, which one then?

I'm assuming Surge is best for Pyro, and Shield Absorb is best for Shieldtech.

Any thoughts?

I dont think any BH relic is really good for PvP. Just get a WH one. For PvE, I would go with the absorb relic if you often tank. Otherwise go for the damage proc one. I went with the energy dmg. It adds about 2% to your total damage.

Ah, well aren't there three or so different damage proc ones? I figured the power one

might be okay, but the exp loss may make it a little weak.

Is there anything else of note to buy with the daily comms then?

Things to do the world boss. I got the Elem dam proc since it ignores armor. However I use an On User power for PVP until they get nerfed in PvP.

Cuase poping 25% crit, relic/adrenal, people melt. But they are changing that no more on use in PVP. So I would wait and get a WH one in 1.3, since expertise is till awesome sauce for pvp compared to almost any other stat.

I still do use my matrix shard for PvP tho. The crit and aim i think makes up for the lost expertise at over 1250 expertise with the Matrix Shard.

Edited by dardack