Why does my "speeder" trip over 6" high curbs?

Heezdedjim

Not to be trashy and yucky and all. But this just shows that this game at its core is just another run of the mill er. Just happens to have some tasty fluff on top to try and hide it(I like it don't get me wrong!!). Still gonna be awhile before something comes along and changes the game of mmo'ing. Edited by Blondesolid

Not to be trashy and yucky and all. But this just shows that this game at its core is just another run of the mill er. Just happens to have some tasty fluff on top to try and hide it(I like it don't get me wrong!!). Still gonna be awhile before something comes along and changes the game of mmo'ing.

Blonde, have a look at GW2. The devs there are really making some fundamental changes to how MMO mechanics are done. At the very least, go to the GW2 site and watch the *very* short vids that illustrate some of the Profession (Class) abilities in action. There are 5 vids for each Profession, and they are a real eye-opener. Then, maybe read about the game mechanics. GW2 really is something new.