Question on Leg Slash/Crippling Throw

Kurugi

I'm guessing these are mainly PvP abilities? Haven't really had any mobs try and run away from me that would make slowing them incredibly useful. There are a few mobs in PvE that heal but idk if it's better to crippling throw or just use a higher damaging attack to dps through it.

Basically I mainly PvE and am trying to figure out how important these two abilities are to figure out where to bind them.

I'm guessing these are mainly PvP abilities? Haven't really had any mobs try and run away from me that would make slowing them incredibly useful. There are a few mobs in PvE that heal but idk if it's better to crippling throw or just use a higher damaging attack to dps through it.

Basically I mainly PvE and am trying to figure out how important these two abilities are to figure out where to bind them.

They serve a purpose for sure. Maybe not in your main rotation but still something.

Leg slash + oppertune strike works great on killing weak enemies quickly without wasting focus. Leg strike to snare targets your tank is trying to kite is also very useful.

Crippling throw, if specced combat is nice for snaring that mob that the tank didn't quite get, so it doesn't run onto healer is useful. Healing debuff is nice for mobs that have multiple healers or sometimes just strong enough to finish that ranged mob without having to waste dispatch.

Mobs have healing abilities from time to time, but usually you can just run interupts and not worry about debuffing their heals.

If you have throw specced to root, it can occasionally be useful in PVE when fighting a champion or high level mob who is also melee. Id often use it to lock them in place and run to get distance to buy doc some time to stack some heals. Works nice with transendence especially.