What If I Have Toons on Origin AND Destination Servers?

These 'what ifs' just keep getting better and better. I would assume that if you chose to transfer to the destination server, it would require you delete on the destination first.

However, since they did say they will have more information real soon, I'm just going to wait for that information before coming up with these bizarre 'what ifs'.

I liked the one were the guy said he had 8 chars on every single server, all with a variation of the name "Eric". Pretty sure it was satire, but there's a slight chance it was real, knowing some people in this game. I foresee mass suicides in the game developer demographic in the near future.

I liked the one were the guy said he had 8 chars on every single server, all with a variation of the name "Eric". Pretty sure it was satire, but there's a slight chance it was real, knowing some people in this game. I foresee mass suicides in the game developer demographic in the near future.

At the begining Im not sure if there was a limit on toons. Currenty you cannot have more than 50. So if that Eric wanted to create another toon, he would have to delete a ton of them until he had 49. I have seen complaint posts after this happened saying that they had to delete 80+ toons before they could make a new one. If the devs had any brains, they would force the guy to not even be able to play the game until he was at or below the cap. But that is a big if.

Edited by HelinCarnate

At the begining Im not sure if there was a limit on toons. Currenty you cannot have more than 50. So if that Eric wanted to create another toon, he would have to delete a ton of them until he had 49. I have seen complaint posts after this happened saying that they had to delete 80+ toons before they could make a new one. If the devs had any brains, they would force the guy to not even be able to play the game until he was at or below the cap. But that is a big if.

I'm sure he was joking. I know I was. It's kind of a play on all the "well what if I did this really odd thing that no one could've foreseen" posts that've been cropping up today. I wasn't taking it seriously in the slightest.

I'm sure he was joking. I know I was. It's kind of a play on all the "well what if I did this really odd thing that no one could've foreseen" posts that've been cropping up today. I wasn't taking it seriously in the slightest.

While he probably was joking, there are still those that did something similar and tried to resever the 8 names that they wanted on day one and just kept on hopping servers until they found one that worked so the end up with several dozen characters. Those extra characters should be removed IMHO before they bother with transfers to minimize the naming issues.