Augmented Elegant double saber

Slamuel

I just bought a augmented double saber for 45K. I am a sentinel, so I cannot use it. However, I thought this was really cheap and bought it. I forgot, though, that augments will be addable after 1.3. So, will this thing sell for any good price? Right now, I put it at 175K, but that may be really high. THanks.

With 1.3 on the horizon, I doubt it is worth 45K. The market is soft because people are waiting for 1.3 to determine what the cost will be to add an augment. Plus most people will want to augment an existing weapon so they don't have to pull the mods. Edited by Owsley

With 1.3 on the horizon, I doubt it is worth 45K. The market is soft because people are waiting for 1.3 to determine what the cost will be to add an augment. Plus most people will want to augment an existing weapon so they don't have to pull the mods.

darn. I will try to sell it anyway. Thanks.

I just bought a augmented double saber for 45K. I am a sentinel, so I cannot use it. However, I thought this was really cheap and bought it. I forgot, though, that augments will be addable after 1.3. So, will this thing sell for any good price? Right now, I put it at 175K, but that may be really high. THanks.

Sorry guy.

And you just happened to buy something from the 1 profession that ANYONE can add an augment slot to, bringing the value of crit-crafted Artifice items down even further (Artificers can't make augment kits, so you can always just buy normals and have any other crafter give you an aug kit and never, ever pay for a crit-crafted saber again).