Does anyone like Star Wars wildlife and creatures as much as I do?

I've loved Star Wars since age 2 and one of the things that has fascinated me the most are the creatures that they make. I'm not talking about aliens I'm talking about Rancors, Krayt Dragons, Dewbacks and the like. Much of my love for Star Wars stems from this very topic and I've often wondered if other fans feel the same way. Back in SWG I was a Beast Master and darn good one at that, mainly because I devoted nearly half of all the time I was in the game to it. I even started up a Beast Master Roleplay guild but unfortunately due to its untimely shutdown it never came to completion. I have often had whole entire conversations with other fans about which animal could beat another animal, what connection one of Star Wars's animals have with one in real life.

My friends call me the Beast Man because of it, I laugh it now but when I look back it I am really starting to see what they were talking about. :)

My friends call me the Beast Man because of it, I laugh it now but when I look back it I am really starting to see what they were talking about. :)

I don't really pay attention to the creatures of Star Wars.

I like the Star Wars Charaters better.

(because I hate Jar Jar)

(Jar Jar is an animal, right?)

Kind of, the closest I got into wildlife were my years of playing SWG...and at one point killed virtually every type of creature. :p

But in all honestly I was interested in the wildlife, but they eventually blended into the backgorund sort of speak.

Edited by Eillack

I like Tauntauns, as you can see by my sig V. Tauntaun King. I had so much tauntaun stuff in SWG, it was ridiculous, also having an armored tauntaun mount and a lair completely devoted to tauntauns. It was called "The Tauntaun Lair" Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I love the wildlife of Star Wars. When I played SWG I had a BH/BM. I loved Beast Master because of the wide range of creatures you could make and use as combat pets. My favorite was the Nexu. Nexu are just awesome. Klikniks, Voritor lizards, Sand Panthers, Jax, Hawk Bats, Krayts and so many more cool creatures. The wildlife of Star wars is fun to learn about.

• 2 weeks later...
I love the wildlife of Star Wars. When I played SWG I had a BH/BM. I loved Beast Master because of the wide range of creatures you could make and use as combat pets. My favorite was the Nexu. Nexu are just awesome. Klikniks, Voritor lizards, Sand Panthers, Jax, Hawk Bats, Krayts and so many more cool creatures. The wildlife of Star wars is fun to learn about.

Now there's someone I can relate to

I like Tauntauns, as you can see by my sig V. Tauntaun King. I had so much tauntaun stuff in SWG, it was ridiculous, also having an armored tauntaun mount and a lair completely devoted to tauntauns. It was called "The Tauntaun Lair"

This one too

Wait...Neltron...lol why did't I notice it was you, it's TRIP' :p

But yeah..I only went into BM spec for a short time when I was a Jedi...or was it Smuggler...either way after a few months I went out of that spec.

Loved the Peko-Peko's on Naboo though...except when you get too close to their nests. :p

The thing that pissed me off the most in SWG is that most of the wildlife was just re-skins with different colors....magically most of the wildlife evolved from each other it seems... Edited by Eillack

I like Tauntauns, as you can see by my sig V. Tauntaun King. I had so much tauntaun stuff in SWG, it was ridiculous, also having an armored tauntaun mount and a lair completely devoted to tauntauns. It was called "The Tauntaun Lair"

You should dress up in Tauntaun based attire and fight crime as Tauntaun Man or Tauntaun King and have your base be in the Tauntaun Lair. Do you have any idea how awesome that would be? Maybe even get a side kick called Wampa.

You should dress up in Tauntaun based attire and fight crime as Tauntaun Man or Tauntaun King and have your base be in the Tauntaun Lair. Do you have any idea how awesome that would be? Maybe even get a side kick called Wampa.

If only there was actual tauntaun attire, though nah sidekick would be my tauntaun mount Jessie James.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Pre-NGE, the whole creature system was far more advanced than even the newest MMOs to the point that it was, like many systems, a game unto itself. No MMO can truly replicate the feeling of wandering in the middle of the wilderness and...BAM! Krayt Dragon, Graul, or a Rancor. Good times indeed.