Clan Varad Dread Militia Blaster Rifle

Nezyrworks

Hey guys, i have problems farming this particular gun:

http://www.torhead.com/item/8EQsJr2/clan-varad-dread-militia-rifle#comments

I love how it looks, and i want to put augments into it post 1.3, BUT so far (31 runs, 27solo, 4 with scoundrel) i didn't saw it drop). I know its an operative drop, but still it remains on loot tables for republic (much lower rate). My question is - did anyone saw it dropping? Is there actually a chance to get it post 1.2?

It might be worth getting an Operative to 25 to get it, as sites like the one you saw it on aren't always reliable for accurate information. If you try hard, you could probably get an Op to 25 in two to three weeks, which is around when 1.3 is predicted to hit.

It might be worth getting an Operative to 25 to get it, as sites like the one you saw it on aren't always reliable for accurate information. If you try hard, you could probably get an Op to 25 in two to three weeks, which is around when 1.3 is predicted to hit.

I'm not sure that would help in getting that rifle for a Trooper since flashpoint drops are mostly bind on pickup.

Still it didn't dropped. I had checked many databases but they are poorly updated.

As a trooper i can't get only sniper rifles (as of 1.2). I can get any blaster rifle drop (i suppose) but the question is whats the percentage. So far i had like 30 recon blaster rifles (trooper), 18 blaster cannons, 2 dual lightsabers, 6 blaster pistols. There might be a chance but still like 1-2%

That is an Empire drop, you cannot get that with a Republic character, sorry.

If so i am pissed. There is no alternative orange blaster rifle that looks same. And i hate those 3 barreled junks...

BTW I had a chat with customer service and they said there is a chance for republic to get it, so now im clueless.

Edited by Nezyrworks