PTS Server now live

captindoom

PvP

General

Players are no longer flagged for PvP if they use their class buff on a player that is flagged.

New introductory level 50 PvP missions that reward a choice of lockboxes that contain Recruit PvP gear have been added to the game. Players who already have Recruit gear can elect to receive a Recruit Credit Redemption Token, which can be sold for the purchase price of a set of Recruit gear.

Players are no longer removed from their current group when they join a Warzone. While a player is in a Warzone, all functions affect the Warzone group. Players that are not in the Warzone will see the original group normally, and when the Warzone is over, players in the Warzone will be able to interact with their original group.

Players who are stunned or immobilized no longer appear to teleport a short distance to a new location on other players' screens.

Medical probe revivals can no longer be called in PvP regions belonging to the opposing faction.

Relics that have effects activated "on hit" no longer cause players to remain in combat longer than expected during PvP.

The "on use" abilities on relics can no longer be used inside Warzones. PvP relics (such as the Recruit, Battlemaster, and War hero relics) now have passive boosts to the same stats that the "on use" ability affected.

New relics that offer "on hit" triggered abilities are now available from PvP vendors.

Warzone Expertise Adrenals have been renamed to Warzone Adrenals. The item now only provides PvP Damage Reduction and does not boost healing or damage.

Adrenals that were craftable by Biochemists before 1.3 can no longer be used in PvP areas. Biochemists can now craft a version of the Warzone Adrenal.

The duration of the Warzone Adrenal has been reduced to 15 seconds (down from 25) to match the duration of other Adrenals.

Yes i see now.

Could´nt access the patch notes before.

Meh ;/ Could live with a nerf to adrenals but i love reusability.

More crafting now.

But i will see how that works out.

Any stats of the new craftable Warzone Adrenals?

I am confuseda bout the Relics.

Does this mean rather than popping for +355 Power for 15 seconds I get say +35 power for the whole time when in a Wz?

Also pissed about biochem, that adrenal is the only think which let Operatives kill people.

So our version of the wz adrenals arent reusable but are they cheaper than the current wz adrenal?

I dont mind the changes if our version of the wz adrenal is cheaper otherwise there will be no reason to roll biochem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.