Which one to 50

XTREDEN

Long story short, I was almost end level with several AC on republic side when my server just went south. Got tired of nobody to play with so I re-rolled fatman empire.

I am now at the point where I have leveled to 25+ on the following:

Marauder,

Sorcerer,

Assassin,

Sorcerer,

Powertech,

Mercenary,

Operative,

I like each the same in terms of story, role, gameplay etc, but I really want to focus on 1 AC and at least hit 50. If you had to pick one of those, which one would you take and why? This is not a which is better thread, but it will likely end up that way, I am really just torn and I have to make myself focus somehow. I tried "get all to 20 and decide" and I just couldnt, hence they are all 25+ now with Marauder 31. So far my favorites are probably Marauder because I like the pace, Powertech because its so versatile and Assassin well I am not sure why really other than it feels "tough". Help please, I feel I will get burnt out on the game if I don't focus.

Edited by XTREDEN

Long story short, I was almost end level with several AC on republic side when my server just went south. Got tired of nobody to play with so I re-rolled fatman empire.

I am now at the point where I have leveled to 25+ on the following:

Marauder,

Sorcerer,

Assassin,

Sorcerer,

Powertech,

Mercenary,

Operative,

I like each the same in terms of story, role, gameplay etc, but I really want to focus on 1 AC and at least hit 50. If you had to pick one of those, which one would you take and why? This is not a which is better thread, but it will likely end up that way, I am really just torn and I have to make myself focus somehow. I tried "get all to 20 and decide" and I just couldnt, hence they are all 25+ now with Marauder 31. So far my favorites are probably Marauder because I like the pace, Powertech because its so versatile and Assassin well I am not sure why really other than it feels "tough". Help please, I feel I will get burnt out on the game if I don't focus.

assassin is fun to play or at least I think so. the IA story is the best I've played, but I picked sniper. So If I had to pick... for class reasons: Assassin, for story: Operative.