Looking for a new home

Iggster

Greetings everyone!

As the title suggests I am looking for a new home. A few months back, prior to 1.2, I decided to unsubscribe from the game because my current home of Trayus Academy was dying a very slow, painful and obvious death. I never reached level fifty, but being a healer I felt there was no point. No players means no pvp, no ops, no fps so no need for my class :(

Against my better judgement I decided to resubscribe and the problem that caused me to leave is still there. I hate the idea of rerolling, but to actually enjoy the social aspect of the game I have no choice. And I definately cannot wait on this server waiting for the transfers that are 'coming soon'.

Are there any EU servers out there with a decent population in both end game and levelling?

Thanks for reading! I look forward to reading the replies. :o

Greetings everyone!

As the title suggests I am looking for a new home. A few months back, prior to 1.2, I decided to unsubscribe from the game because my current home of Trayus Academy was dying a very slow, painful and obvious death. I never reached level fifty, but being a healer I felt there was no point. No players means no pvp, no ops, no fps so no need for my class :(

Against my better judgement I decided to resubscribe and the problem that caused me to leave is still there. I hate the idea of rerolling, but to actually enjoy the social aspect of the game I have no choice. And I definately cannot wait on this server waiting for the transfers that are 'coming soon'.

Are there any EU servers out there with a decent population in both end game and levelling?

Thanks for reading! I look forward to reading the replies. :o

Well, keep in mind that there is the possibility of Character Transfers coming up in the near future. So, if your server is one of the 200 that have 10-15 people on during peak hours (we're all expierencing the Population problem, for the most part!), you should have the option of transferring to a new server that is, well, populated. ;)

You could either hang tight and level your character up to 50 and wait patiently, or find one of your servers that doesn't have the dreaded Light Population coloring by it. In looking at the EU Server list... I see several Standard Populations, and one Heavy. You could always try re-rolling on a server with more people and see how far you get. :)

We have a pretty scarce server it seems on warriors of the shadow but I have a Pub shadow and we're building our guild.

It's getting busier, trying to get more, and maybe the guild as a whole transfer to a server, idk.

send me a whisper.

Ara'kasha