Exciting new stuff, but when do I get more character slots?

Tigalo

Have anyone seen any new regarding more char slots? The last thing I saw was "we acknowledge some wants more slots and are looking into it".

With a new race and even more legacy stuff, the need for more character slots increases.

Why give us lots of legacy unlocks if we do not get character slots to use it? I have several characters I want to make, but since these are all dependant on legacy race unlocks, rerolling them on a new server is not an option (not to mention that the presence bonus and buffed heroic moment is really great for questing and leveling)

As it stands now I soon have to delete a 50.

Have anyone seen any new regarding more char slots? The last thing I saw was "we acknowledge some wants more slots and are looking into it".

With a new race and even more legacy stuff, the need for more character slots increases.

Why give us lots of legacy unlocks if we do not get character slots to use it? I have several characters I want to make, but since these are all dependant on legacy race unlocks, rerolling them on a new server is not an option (not to mention that the presence bonus and buffed heroic moment is really great for questing and leveling)

Totally agree here. We need more character slots for sure.

I would be happy for 3-5 more slots.

that way you could make 8 classes, each class is a different advance tree, that would eliminate both Republic and Empire toons (4 of each) and then the new race (that i assume will have 2 different advanced trees) which would make a total of 10 slots and then have 1 slot left to reroll a certain class that is spec differently.

I have a 50 Operative healer, that i would love to make another operative hybrid without respecing

You will have to pay $$$$$$$$$$ to get new character slots, because EA want's dat dough.

In the recent marketing surveys about new content/features that were leaked online, they mentioned 3 more character slots as a feature. Not sure if they will be part of update 1.3 but it would be reasonable to expect 3 more character slots sometime in the near future as almost everything in that survey has now been mentioned at E3 as an upcoming feature/change.

In the recent marketing surveys about new content/features that were leaked online, they mentioned 3 more character slots as a feature. Not sure if they will be part of update 1.3 but it would be reasonable to expect 3 more character slots sometime in the near future as almost everything in that survey has now been mentioned at E3 as an upcoming feature/change.

3? damn.. that not nearly enough for me ! :p

Thanks for the update though, seems I might have to split my legacy when char transfers arrive (if that is an option).

Would it be possible to provide a ling without breaking any forum rules (leaked etc) ? (edit: nvm, found it, I think (seems they just want to milk our $(although 90 free days for 9,99$ with 3 additional slots is ... well... cheaper than normal monthly fee :p))

Edited by Tigalo

I have used up all my current characterslots. My characters range from 20 to 50 and I have very fun playing them.

If they DO NOT however add a character slot for us players to be able to play the new race with, they are really shooting their own legacy in the foot. FIrstly I have to delete a character that I would not normaly do, and secondly a member of the legacy would suddenely "dissapear"..

Bioware have to look out for their own system they have implemented where all characters work towards a common legacy, if that means deleting characters when new races appear...........that´s just wrong

Edited by Icestar

3 slots?

I think I could work with that. 1 Cathar, 1 Nautolan (when we finally get them), and 1 other. That said, I only have two 50's as I don't like PvP or space combat, so redo'ing the same planet quests over and over is my only choice. Hoping 1.3 brings some Legacy perk for a large increase in XP from the class quests so I can stop doing the same planet ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.