Hk-51

RevanKnight

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, wrong frozen planet, it's Belsavis

I'm not sure you can call that "mid level" so I'm wondering if the opposite faction part is on a different planet.

Considering there is a crashed ship full of HK-51s on Hoth, I tend to believe the odds on favorite is for the level 50 quest to be in a new daily area on Belsavis and the "mid level" quests(which will likely be where you actually get HK-51) that need to be completed on both sides to be on Hoth.

Considering there is a crashed ship full of HK-51s on Hoth, I tend to believe the odds on favorite is for the level 50 quest to be in a new daily area on Belsavis and the "mid level" quests(which will likely be where you actually get HK-51) that need to be completed on both sides to be on Hoth.

Is there? I don't recall that, not saying you are wrong, very likely I went there, and forgot about it XD

I have a character there now, where about is it?

Is there? I don't recall that, not saying you are wrong, very likely I went there, and forgot about it XD

I have a character there now, where about is it?

North of the ice fortress. The ship is called the Fatality and the inside is a phased off area with no quest currently associated with it. We know it is full of HK-51s because it has a codex entry that unlocks when you get close to it which states as much.

North of the ice fortress. The ship is called the Fatality and the inside is a phased off area with no quest currently associated with it. We know it is full of HK-51s because it has a codex entry that unlocks when you get close to it which states as much.

Thanks! Very specific, and I can see why you know it will be part of this chain now :)

I'll have to check it out.

I do recall that ship name now.

I havent been to Hoth yet however I remember BioWare stating that Belsavis is the planet where you can get HK-51 as a companion. Even the trailer states something to that effect but it has been quite a while since I last looked at it or any info on this new character.

I havent been to Hoth yet however I remember BioWare stating that Belsavis is the planet where you can get HK-51 as a companion. Even the trailer states something to that effect but it has been quite a while since I last looked at it or any info on this new character.

What is currently known about recruiting HK-51:

-Belsavis is involved

-To recruit him you need to complete a quest with a level 50 and then a mid level quest on each side

-Belsavis is getting a new level 50 daily area in the next patch based on some datamining from a while back

Belsavis likely isn't where the mid-level quests are. And since we know there is a ship full of HK-51s on Hoth, odds are high it will be the location for the mid level quests(although Hoth is certainly upper end of what can be considered mid-level).

Definition: ‘Love’ is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

In Loving Memory

HK-47

:d_angelic:

• 2 weeks later...