Which BM Enhancements?

Varicite

So I'm in the process of remodding my BM Survivor gear w/ DPS stats, and I came across a small issue.

I've always played my Tankassin as a semi tanky-tank, stacking Defense but not Shield Rating or Absorb Rating and wearing a shield. I recently joined a guild that wishes to utilize me as a more dps-oriented Tankassin, so I switched to 23/0/17 and picked up a focus.

My dps has gone up considerably, even though I'm still rocking the Survivor gear. I'm picking up the Stalker 2 pc bonus and replacing the pieces that have SR/Absorb w/ Power. I wanted to replace the other Def mods/enhancements I had w/ Power or Surge, but the only dps-oriented ones are Accuracy/Power, Accuracy/Crit, and Defense/Surge. I was also really surprised to find out that warriors get the only set of mods that don't include accuracy. Hmph. : P

My current stats are:

18462 HP

296.4 Bonus damage (unbuffed)

1110 Expertise

101.68% Accuracy

26.01% Crit (unbuffed)

69.32 % Crit Multiplier

20.44% Defense

Should I just go ahead and replace the defense I have w/ Accuracy mods? Or should I keep my defense the same and go w/ the 20 defense / 51 surge mods, since my Surge is a bit low?

Edit: Or is all of this stupid in general, and I should just go w/ base stats and save up for WH? : P

Edited by Varicite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.