Is there going to be a Star Wars Battlefront 3?

vynnbast

I have have heard and read about the new Star Wars game, Star wars 1313, and how it is going to be about this bounty hunter on Coruscant. However, I was wondering if anyone has heard news of Star Wars Battlefront 3 coming out in the near future or if it is even comming out at all? :i_confused:

No.

Battlefront 3, after going many a bankrupcy got cancelled for good a couple years ago and Pendemic was dropped. The game was maybe half finished if not near finished. Years ago the gameplay trailer was leaked, but that's the closest you'll get to playing it.

Also, many threads have covered this topic.

No.

Ba. The game was maybe half finished if not near finished.

If it was half finished or near there would have been announcement so if they had anything it would have been only some concept art.

I have have heard and read about the new Star Wars game, Star wars 1313, and how it is going to be about this bounty hunter on Coruscant. However, I was wondering if anyone has heard news of Star Wars Battlefront 3 coming out in the near future or if it is even comming out at all? :i_confused:

Wont happen, The first two had terrible sells

For the most part the series was a bad knockoff of the battlefield series, and the funny part is a player made star wars mod for battlefield, was then battlefront in almost every aspect of gameplay.

For the most part the series was a bad knockoff of the battlefield series, and the funny part is a player made star wars mod for battlefield, was then battlefront in almost every aspect of gameplay.

Terrible sales? Define that, cause both sold quite well.

If it was half finished or near there would have been announcement so if they had anything it would have been only some concept art.

There were leaked alpha footage and then the gameplay trailer a couple years ago....

Ummmmm BF I and II were THE best selling Star Wars games of their times. :rolleyes: