Character Re-customisation

Chaori

Hi all!

Sorry if this has already been posted, had a quick scan of the suggestion box and couldn't see it.

I think it would be a great idea of players could have an option to re-customise their character's appearance (paid or free). I rolled an assassin when I first started playing SWToR with no intentions of tanking so I chose the smallest body type, but I started tanking from level 10 and loved it (I now tank end-game operations). It gets pretty annoying having the small body type as a tank, I would much rather have the ability to change my body type to something larger (and something that feels more tanky).

Thoughts/comments?

Edited by Chaori

• 3 months later...

would also like that as i want to change around the look on a few of my characters...say you pay 10 euro for 1 character recustomization legacy name change included....and say a 25 euro payment for beeing able to change around on all your characters look including race change

and a 15 euro fee for a side change(republic to empire and empire to republic)(1 character only)

and 25 euro for multiple character side change

i bet they could add alot of extra income with adding those 4 services

lets say you set a 5 day active time before you cant change around anymore and or add a "Locked in(i'm all done changing around now button)

I support this as well.

Started a Republic side toon, rolled a twi'Lek Jedi knight. Based on my experience with twiLek in the beta...hoods worked..so I made one.

No robe I put on displays a hood, and it doesn't look as good as a hooded Jedi IMO. Really ruins the experience for me. I was going to reroll, but he's almost 25 now...so I'd much rather pay a couple bucks and go Human or something else that hoods work on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.