so if mmo creators didnt get the hint...

warstory

I see a common theme around mmo games that last a long time.

1. skill advancement

I play for 3 reasons

1. skill advancement

2. story

3. pvp

not in that order.

The only reason I play post 50 is to be competitive in pvp because it is gear dependent, not saying it is a bad thing there always has to be a reason for pvp. I would prefer territory and have gear as a bonus.

the game is still young you can still get people to come back to the game but ya'll have to pay attention to what activities are addictive and why.

I see a common theme around mmo games that last a long time.

1. skill advancement

I play for 3 reasons

1. skill advancement

2. story

3. pvp

not in that order.

The only reason I play post 50 is to be competitive in pvp because it is gear dependent, not saying it is a bad thing there always has to be a reason for pvp. I would prefer territory and have gear as a bonus.

the game is still young you can still get people to come back to the game but ya'll have to pay attention to what activities are addictive and why.

Same reasons also with some pve. They could have done so much more with pvp. I hate to say it but its almost a copy of WoW's rate of pvp. In my opinion the territory is a good idea. All these planets we lv up through with the story and pass had republic vs empire npcs on them. They could have done territory planets where we fought for control over the galaxy and give various rewards.Even do massive space battles Battlefront 2 style before landing on the planet to take it over. Put some server wide or factions wide risks in there as well. Rated war zones needs to happen but even then when its implemented , I feel something is still going to be missing...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.