If only all the people...

Drooge

If only all the people who posted on that stupid, never ending petition for 'same gender romance story lines' from pre-launch still played....all the durn servers would still be full!

Hoping for an SWTOR revival with 1.3, just like everyone else that still cares.

:D:D:D:D

Edited by Drooge

It might seem silly to you but there are many people in the world that want to feel like they can at least be who they want to be in an mmo since they aren't able to in real life. Yes endless threads about it are silly but it's sad that so many people want to control what adults do even in an mmo.

If only all the people who posted on that stupid, never ending petition for 'same gender romance story lines' from pre-launch still played....all the durn servers would still be full!

Hoping for an SWTOR revival with 1.3, just like everyone else that still cares.

:D:D:D:D

I post in said topic every once in a while and am still enjoying this game immensely. thankyouverymuch. (and from what I gathered, so does the majority of the people engaging in the discussion)

btw, it's not a 'petition' at all. we all know that SGRA will come and Bioware has promised it's going to be within the year (whether or not I personally believe that is a whole other story. lol)

It might seem silly to you but there are many people in the world that want to feel like they can at least be who they want to be in an mmo since they aren't able to in real life. Yes endless threads about it are silly but it's sad that so many people want to control what adults do even in an mmo.

oh yeah, I wouldn't have any problem at all getting a sex change, tattoo my whole body blue, get red contact lenses and carry guns with me. now I only need to figure out where to get me a star ship so I can smuggle spice through the galaxy... :rolleyes:

Edited by amnie