server transfer

zissilia

Hallo my name is ilias i have 2 characters one is 50 to server dott doreta this server is very light and this last weeks is no people when i log in is only me there, i cant sell things i make from professions, if is no people to by.

Is very big mistake you make so many servers with no population many clients, it must be like another servers with standard population the bioware must make fewer servers so the players fill them i make one new character to American server fatboy (heavy) and i see the difference , i gree allso is too many people there but is better for groups and for everything, now i have serious problem not only me but many customers in the game i need you move at least 1 this with 50 level character to another pvp server with normal population or more , i make this question before and you tell me is not possible now, if you can't make now and you i must pause my account and i continued when is option is possible, i have experience with games like this i play wow 4 years now but now i pause my account there because i play the swtor , if is possible to move at least the 50 level character to another server i you will make me more happy i will pay of curse, if is not tell me at least when you make this option how many time i will wait for this?

They have already announced server transfers in "early summer" (whatever that means). They are not going to make an exception and transfer yours now.

Try calling customer service, they may suspend your account, and allow you to retain your paid time when you return. I don't know if they do this because of server population, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.