The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pvp is dead

galbiano

im playing on Scepter of ragnoss.....

and the pvp is dead we are in bad need of x-realm pvp.

There is no pvp at all. the daily is a weekly for us.

And i enjoy the pvp but its quite hard to pvp when the server is dead.

And theres another issue by the time x-realm pvp is happening most people on dead

servers will be undergeared, cause we couldnt farm pvp and because of that we are undergeared...

i cant see why this wasnt implented way back...or atleast server transfers/merges.

you lost so many people due to this already, you should really start working it out or else you will

loose some more subscribers i can assure you...cause atm all i can do is raid once a week

(we clear everything on 1 night in ec hm 2 if we have a bad evening)

after that i can just stand on the ship admire the 7 people online on fleet.

this is becoming a big issue no matter what fancy stuff youll make it wont work on dead servers.

Yup u are right...server transfers are coming soon though!! Read up on watch coming in patch 1.3 you will be excited. Oh and mr james ohlen has also said in a tweet they hope to push out server transfers before 1.3, I'm sure they realize the issues they are having atm

yeah but 1.3 is at soonest in early july...this issue has been alot longer i just amde the post cause now its extremly bad, i mean its not fun paying for something you cant use more then 1 day a week. its quite ignorant that this wasnt

adressed earlier im usually not a forum whiner but this is just silly. and its not only this server its most servers...

i mean sure its not an issue of you are on fatman for example but for most people its just not fun.

I

Edited by galbiano