HM HK-47 Snipe

Hey guys, I tried to run new guild through HM FE tonight and was having trouble with HK-47.

Now, I've healed through this encounter about 5-6 times now on Hard Mode on other servers and groups so its not something new to me, I know about the poison grenade and such.

But about the time he's down to about 20%, suddenly his snipe starts 1-shot'ing everybody. (14K-20K damage per snipe) The combat logs prove that its not the poison grenade offing everybody.

We're burning him down fairly quickly, and I'm never seeing any message about HK becoming enraged, so I don't THINK its the enrage timer?

Has ANYBODY seen anything like this before? Any thoughts?

Thanks so much.

dps/tanks need to bust him out of his stealth or he gets an auto heavy crit that will one shot people. Other than that if its his enrage your DPS is just kind of crap and you'll need them to learn their rotations more effectively. Gear shouldn't be an issue unless they're in level 30-40 greens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.