22 more days

Hadanta

I have 22 free days left on this game. The big question to for everyone. Will we resub to the game when my free time is gone. I can say, that if server merge and 1.3 is not relase by that time. I will just say goodbye. Look at the game again in 3 months, and hope that things have change for us. Maybe if they see big drops in subs this month around the 23rd. That will give a kick in the rear to get them moving on things. Again, 22 more days to play for free. If still the same as it is now, forget about it.

Hadanta

Nar Shadaa the New Fleet for both factions

I have 22 free days left on this game. The big question to for everyone. Will we resub to the game when my free time is gone. I can say, that if server merge and 1.3 is not relase by that time. I will just say goodbye. Look at the game again in 3 months, and hope that things have change for us. Maybe if they see big drops in subs this month around the 23rd. That will give a kick in the rear to get them moving on things. Again, 22 more days to play for free. If still the same as it is now, forget about it.

Hadanta

Nar Shadaa the New Fleet for both factions

i already bought a new game card for 2 months.. so yep i resubbed

Hello Hadanta,

Thanks for giving us your feedback at this time we do have threads regarding the discussion of a lowe server populations or a need for merging servers and discussion on why players are unsubscribing. To help us consolidate these discussions please use the following threads below:

Unsubscriber's Thread: Tell us a few things

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

New Statement about Charactec Transfers