Get your act together BW!

thetrenentss

So yeah im pretty tolerant when it comes to pvp i know im not the best but i try my hardest and never desert a game if it looks like its going to be a loss... but i am fed up with the deserters in wz's... i counted over a dozen occasions today where in voidstar once 1 door fell if we were defending then 3-4 people left and it became chain leaving so we never had more than 5-6 in game... or joining a 600-100 civil war cause someone else ditches it....

Get your act together BW and make a 15min deserter debuff becuase the current system is a joke.. rewards are supposed to be close so that it encourages people to stay but guess what its not the case.......

Why this wasnt in at launch or 1.2 is beyond me....

mate, i'd love some pvp right about now. been in a queue for 2hours. count yourself lucky your server still has a population to pvp against.

but i feel your pain. and i think the deserter debuff should be more severe than just 15mins, proper incentive to stick out a game despite the outcome. maybe a stackable buff for consistent losses based on individual player's completion of a loss?

yeah i feel for you having a dead server.... thats just another thing against the games name... its becoming a bit like what can bioware do to drive its players off... i dont want ot leave this game i really enjoy it.. what i dont enjoy is losing for 2 hours straight because of deserters.. i think 15mins would be a good place to start and see if that helps the situation then ramp it up from there if need be.

A deserter debuff will cause even less people to queue. What we need are cross-server queues.

Not necessarily... it may cause some people to queue less often but i think the same amount of people will be queuing its just that if they desert they will sit out a warzone... cross server queues will only help with the population problems it will do nothing for people leaving mid match... try to get them to try 100% instead of oh were 1 down in huttball and bailing causing others to leave then opposite team scores and it just snowballs...

Or bring back rewards to what they were for losing so people who are farming medals would actually stay since they get the medals win or lose...

Uhm? The rewards for losing are higher than they have ever been? You can even lose your way to the daily now.

Thats why I never understand people leaving losing WZs on a regular base- you still get a ton of rewards for it. Sure if it gets frustrating sometimes you just want to smash your head to the wall.

Games are supposed to be fun. Forcing ppl to stay in a fail match is not fun. Ppl will still leave and if penalized the ppl that arent penalized will end up having to wait just as long as those ppl that are because there won't be enough ppl to make a team ( at least on many servers).

They penalize ppl in GW for leaving a match early and there was a time they didn't...guess what ppl still leave...why? Cause AGAIN staying in a failed match is not fun and ppl log on to have fun!

If you force me to stay in a failed match I wont help anyway, in fact I'll do whatever I can to make match end faster and good luck kicking me out because as long as I do something I can't be kicked.

How about this....I propose a penalty for the ppl that suck at pvp and for the ones that enter with terrable gear, ya know the ppl that force the good pvpers to leave cause of there inability to do anything useful in pvp.

how is kicking/penalising players with poor gear/tactics gonna help anyone?!

a) you have to start somewhere

b) you'll kill the player base and have no one to pvp against, which is currently already an issue

cross-server match-ups are mostly likely the best course of action and a vote-kick (with an actual kick at X amount of votes) system put in place. a "flagged as afk" debuff wouldnt work as the current maps are too small to make joining combat an issue...

People who quit matches are just sucky PVP players lookng for a team that will carry them to a win...

If you do well you can get as many if not more medals, valor, xp, credits, etc even in a loss situation.

I dont even really care about dailies/weeklies anymore, if they complete cool, if they dont, no real big loss...

People who quit matches are just sucky PVP players lookng for a team that will carry them to a win...

..or OR they are fully geared players that don't want to CARRY 4 team mates with 13k hp, which apparently makes me a douche:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.