There is no death, there is only Wrath

bright_ephemera

Appendix: Alternate Endings

In case you wonder what my creative process looks like, here are some story endings I seriously considered:

• Niselle poaches both Quinn and the Helicarrier, and we transition into a second series wherein Nalenne and Andronikos team up for mayhem and revenge while Niselle locks Quinn in a closet, congratulates herself on making Nalenne miserable, and continues on her merry scheming way. Quinn gets his own story arc about trying to get out of the closet. Childish innuendo ensues.

• Nalenne comes to her senses and commences getting it on with Pierce. Every other consideration in the galaxy becomes irrelevant; series ends or alternately turns into something I’m not allowed to post here. (Possibly the second most tempting alternate ending. I do love me some Pierce.)

I have to say, I really like these two, especially the second one. I don't even have him yet (my sw is a itty bitty baby) but I loves Pierce.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even have him yet (my sw is a itty bitty baby) but I loves Pierce.

The more I reflect on the long uninterrupted power trip that is the Sith Warrior storyline, the more I appreciate that Pierce isn't afraid of anything, not even the player character. He doesn't aggressively come on to you (a nice novelty in itself), but if you're into him he takes it in stride exactly as if you were, I don't know, an interesting and worthy-of-respect woman demonstrating signs of being willing to play. He recognizes and likes that you're the one of most powerful Sith in the galaxy, but the fact doesn't intimidate him in the slightest. And that's awesome.

Quinn is this poisonous addiction - hi, would you like some revulsion to go with your helpless attraction? - but Pierce strikes me as a (dangerous, self-willed, untameable) playmate. Too bad Nalenne never really thought of him that way.

The more I reflect on the long uninterrupted power trip that is the Sith Warrior storyline, the more I appreciate that Pierce isn't afraid of anything, not even the player character. He doesn't aggressively come on to you (a nice novelty in itself), but if you're into him he takes it in stride exactly as if you were, I don't know, an interesting and worthy-of-respect woman demonstrating signs of being willing to play. He recognizes and likes that you're the one of most powerful Sith in the galaxy, but the fact doesn't intimidate him in the slightest. And that's awesome.

Quinn is this poisonous addiction - hi, would you like some revulsion to go with your helpless attraction? - but Pierce strikes me as a (dangerous, self-willed, untameable) playmate. Too bad Nalenne never really thought of him that way.

Gotta love a guy who's sure of himself, hehe. At any rate, maybe someday BW will give us a more long term option with the body type 3s dripping in confidence, will, and cunning ;)

I found this hysterical, and also kind of creepy. ^ That's YOUR Wrath, and this is MY Wrath. > http://i.imgur.com/zFWXh.jpg

Wagh! It's like my lady mussed her hair and put on some makeup!

This blonde isn't the Warrior I played through, and in fact I don't think I'm going to finish her run (I've rolled a real Sith Pureblood Nalenne instead); but I did use her for some exhaustive Balmorra conversations.

(my Warrior for that recording:

)

• 1 month later...
I'm finding it hard to describe exactly how awesome this story is. I love it!!! At first, when I read that for story purposes your SW actually killed Quinn, I didn't think I could read the rest of it (I'm obviously a diehard Quinn fan LOL). But this... it's so perfect! <3

• 9 months later...

For a promising, youthful-ish Wrath,

We can skip any strict ageing math.

It's safest to say

'Have a Happy Birthday',

Grab some cake, then get clear of her path.

I missed Nalenne's birthday! On 5/31/12 I posted this, my first-ever fanfic thread, and it was Nalenne threatening pain on poor collared Vette. Also something about Duranium Man and his Jawa nemesis.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/bright_ephemera/Misc%20SWTOR/nalenne_birthday.png

Happy birthday, Nalenne! :D

• 1 month later...